• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Southern Indiana man accused of threatening Donald Trump, family

After the Hillary death threats from his butler, Trump needed a response....

To balance any damage he sustained from his butler's intemperance, he suffers a similar attack. Not from a close associate of Clinton, just some random useful idiot, but it's all grist to the electoral mill.

To balance any damage he sustained from his butler's intemperance, he suffers a similar attack. Not from a close associate of Clinton, just some random useful idiot, but it's all grist to the electoral mill.

The butler was talking about Obama, not Clinton.

The real question is: why are you condoning a threat against Trump and his family?

Who would guess that a liberal would try to find a justification for a death threat to a Republican? Everyone who put their money on "5 posts" wins the pot!

Huh? It was a serious question. What did Trump's kids and/or wife do?

I was kidding you.
Like "Kill Trump, okay, we all want to do that, but why the family?".

Maybe the guy was drawing a connection to the Kill the Terrorist's Families quote.
The guy doesn't look like he reads much news, though.

They're conservatives. The libs think all conservatives need to die.

Sure they do. Just when I think your treads can't get more hyper-partisan and absurd.

Who would guess that a liberal would try to find a justification for a death threat to a Republican? Everyone who put their money on "5 posts" wins the pot!

Come on. You know that it's not difficult to find a nut job on both sides of the aisle. Anyone who threatens to kill the president should be arrested.

I know I totally despise Trump, but I wouldn't want to see him harmed, disgraced yes, harmed, no.

Anything's possible with him. I heard he's having an elimination competition for veep spot, where he sets them silly tasks, and fires them one by one.

Back
Top Bottom