• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Southern Baptist Leader Caught Propositioning Gay Sex

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Reverend Lonnie Latham, who is a leader of the Southern Baptist Convention, has just been arrested for soliciting an undercover officer posing as a male prostitute.

This is the same Reverend Latham who tells the world that homosexuality is an abomination undo God, and who has pushed hard for amendments banning gay marriage. Seems he doesnt want gay marriage because he doesnt want any strings attached to his own homosexual sex acts. Well, not to worry, folks. He will find plenty of the kind of love he is looking for where he is going. Serves the hypocrite right. LOL. :lol:

Article is here.

Bwahaha.

I am of the firm belief that if you want some hot gay action, you should head for the anti-gay rallies - those people are often gayer than the people they are protesting. ;)

Hey as all the liberals said about "Slick Willie" Its just about sex.........:roll:

Navy Pride said:
Hey as all the liberals said about "Slick Willie" Its just about sex.........:roll:

Except you never heard Clinton going on about how oral sex was an evil sin that sent you to hell before he got caught, did you?

This guy is hilariously ironic.

ROFL! Bahahahah. How amusing.

Navy Pride said:

Remind me again what Clinton has to do with this?

Engimo said:
Except you never heard Clinton going on about how oral sex was an evil sin that sent you to hell before he got caught, did you?

Not to mention, Clinton was engaged in heterosexual acts.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black....

You I heard somewhere that a lot of homophobes are just repressing their homosexuality. Guess this just goes to prove that point.

Lefty said:
You I heard somewhere that a lot of homophobes are just repressing their homosexuality. Guess this just goes to prove that point.

The worst part is that he says he was in the area "ministering" to people....I'll bet he was...

Hey you, you want to see Heaven? I'll show you Heaven.....

Stace said:
The worst part is that he says he was in the area "ministering" to people....I'll bet he was...

:rofl What a hypocrite.

If you listen carefully you can hear god laughing his ass off up in heaven. :lol:

danarhea said:
Reverend Lonnie Latham, who is a leader of the Southern Baptist Convention, has just been arrested for soliciting an undercover officer posing as a male prostitute.

This is the same Reverend Latham who tells the world that homosexuality is an abomination undo God, and who has pushed hard for amendments banning gay marriage. Seems he doesnt want gay marriage because he doesnt want any strings attached to his own homosexual sex acts. Well, not to worry, folks. He will find plenty of the kind of love he is looking for where he is going. Serves the hypocrite right. LOL. :lol:

Article is here.

Karma--you gotta love it!

Stace said:

Oh come on people, let's not forget the most important overriding question here.....just who was "ministering" to whom? Hmmmm.....:thinking

At least, this was the first question that popped into my mind. :mrgreen:

Reminds me of recently ousted Spokane Mayor Jim Day. A major homophobic republican who rallied against gay marriage. Then it turns out:

Now he has confirmed reports of meeting men online for sex - as well as offering gifts, favors and a City Hall internship to a young man he believed was 18 years old. His pen pal turned out to be a forensic computer expert working for the Spokesman-Review newspaper.

Shakespeare nailed it in Hamlet:
The lady doth protest too much, methinks-Queen Gertrude.

I say we just keep an eye on the folks on the forum who complain too much about gays from now on.

Engimo said:

Then why did he "repent" with the Rev. Jackson?

Stace said:
Not to mention, Clinton was engaged in heterosexual acts.

Which are OK as opposed to homosexual acts?

He was also engage in sexual harassment of his subordinate workers and committing perjury and obstruction of justice in a federal court over it which is what that real issue was, not the sex.

Stinger said:
Then why did he "repent" with the Rev. Jackson?
Oh, please, you guys aren't seriously going to equate a man who engages in activities that he's been claiming are an abomination with a man who "repented" for having an affair with another woman? He never said that blowjobs were an abomination against God. Good grief.

mixedmedia said:
Oh, please, you guys aren't seriously going to equate a man who engages in activities that he's been claiming are an abomination with a man who "repented" for having an affair with another woman? He never said that blowjobs were an abomination against God. Good grief.

So Clinton is not a Christian who believes in the 10 Commandments? Hadn't he said his previous sexual engagements were wrong? What did he repent over? And he WAS claiming he NEVER had SEX with THAT WOMAN.

Both cases are examples of weak men, leave it at that. If the Rev. gets caught in a conspricicy to obstruct justice or committing perjury then it's a news story. As it is he's ruined and that's the price he pays, along with a small civil fine if in fact he is guilty of something.

A anti-gay reverend gets caught proposition sex to a male ho and its Clinton's fault.....nice :roll:

GarzaUK said:
A anti-gay reverend gets caught proposition sex to a male ho and its Clinton's fault.....nice :roll:

Its an affliction known as.............

Drum roll please..................

Clinton Penis Envy!!

badaboom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GarzaUK said:

Garza, anytime a right winger is accused of doing something wrong (and we can probably assume that the Baptist leader is a conservative), the right will immediately bring up Clinton. They think it's their best defense. :lamo

danarhea--HILARIOUS!

Engimo said:

Yeah he just lied about doing it........

GarzaUK said:

Its called the height of hypocrisy.........

Navy Pride said:

Yeah well it sure was nice when the president lying about sex was the biggest problem our nation faced.:roll:

Navy Pride said:
Its called the height of hypocrisy.........

From what I've seen in here in last year Republicans and Democrats are as bad as each other for hypocrisy.

Navy Pride said:

That's not the point, silly. I'm not defending Clinton - he definitely didn't do the right thing. Clinton, though, did not make a career out of claiming that people that had oral sex outside of marriage were going to hell for all eternity before doing so himself.

This guy spends his whole life espousing the evils of homosexuality, and lo and behold, he solicits a male prostitute. It's the irony of it.

Back
Top Bottom