• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

South Korea sees 10th-straight day of triple-digit coronavirus case increases

The administration isnt responsible for a single death. You are just spouting partisan idiocy. Since im not doing that, you are either lying or incapable of honest debate.

In your view, is the Trump administration ever responsible for anything that goes wrong in this country while they are in office?

Other countries and even liberal states like California are following the Trump Covid plan. Locking the country down is just not an acceptable way to fight the virus.

A Cure For Covid-19 Could Be Right Under Our Noses

BS.

When did you hear the Governor of California disparaging people who wear masks or saying that they are just being politically correct or saying that people wear them to show their disapproval of him?

When did you hear Newsom saying that testing is overrated or whining about too much testing is making the numbers look bad? Just today Newsom is doubling down on testing.

California signs deal to more than double testing capacity

On Monday Trump strong armed the CDC into the INSANE idea of recommending LESS testing. Testing, quarantine and contact tracing along with masks/social distancing are how you fight the pandemic WITHOUT LOCKDOWNS. Trump has been AGAINST they very things that keep us from having to lockdown! STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!!

California and NY aren’t having it.

“Later Wednesday, California Gov. Gavin Newsom joined Cuomo in rejecting the CDC’s new guidance either. “This will not be the policy of the state of CA,” Newsom said over Twitter.”

“We’re not going to follow the CDC guidance. I consider it political propaganda. I would caution private companies against following the CDC guidance. I think it is wholly indefensible on its face. I think it is inherently self-contradictory. It is the exact opposite of what the CDC has been saying,” Cuomo said on a conference call with reporters. “So either the CDC is schizophrenic or they are admitting error in their first position or this is just political dictations.”

Cuomo rips into CDC as Trump political tool, says NY won't follow new guidance Coronavirus: Cuomo rips CDC as Trump'''s political tool, says NY won'''t follow new guidance

Trump views the virus as a public relations problem not a public health problem. That’s his “plan.” He thinks he can just con the American public into thinking the virus doesn’t exist.

Meanwhile we are number 206 out of 215 ranked by deaths per million on worldometer. The only thing we are “winning” is the race to the bottom!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BS.

When did you hear the Governor of California disparaging people who wear masks or saying that they are just being politically correct or saying that people wear them to show their disapproval of him?

When did you hear Newsom saying that testing is overrated or whining about too much testing is making the numbers look bad? Just today Newsom is doubling down on testing.

California signs deal to more than double testing capacity

On Monday Trump strong armed the CDC into the INSANE idea of recommending LESS testing. Testing, quarantine and contact tracing along with masks/social distancing are how you fight the pandemic WITHOUT LOCKDOWNS. Trump has been AGAINST they very things that keep us from having to lockdown! STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!!

California and NY aren’t having it.

“Later Wednesday, California Gov. Gavin Newsom joined Cuomo in rejecting the CDC’s new guidance either. “This will not be the policy of the state of CA,” Newsom said over Twitter.”

“We’re not going to follow the CDC guidance. I consider it political propaganda. I would caution private companies against following the CDC guidance. I think it is wholly indefensible on its face. I think it is inherently self-contradictory. It is the exact opposite of what the CDC has been saying,” Cuomo said on a conference call with reporters. “So either the CDC is schizophrenic or they are admitting error in their first position or this is just political dictations.”

Cuomo rips into CDC as Trump political tool, says NY won't follow new guidance Coronavirus: Cuomo rips CDC as Trump'''s political tool, says NY won'''t follow new guidance

Trump views the virus as a public relations problem not a public health problem. That’s his “plan.” He thinks he can just con the American public into thinking the virus doesn’t exist.

Meanwhile we are number 206 out of 215 ranked by deaths per million on worldometer. The only thing we are “winning” is the race to the bottom!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was talking apples. You are talking concrete slabs.

Back
Top Bottom