• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

South Korea sees 10th-straight day of triple-digit coronavirus case increases

Yeah, it's easy for people to call for lockdowns when someone else delivers their groceries, takes away their trash, keeps their lights on, ensures their water service and internet functions, delivers their packages and medications in the mail, responds when they dial 911, is waiting to help them if they have to go to the hospital, and watches the kids of all those people performing their services for them, and then have the cajones to make fun of these essential workers who do wind up getting ill. Selfish pricks the lot of them.

I made the same point earlier, but it bears repeating often so thanks for that. I doubt you'll get a reply from the poster in question which doesn't include the word 'liberals'.

I made the same point earlier, but it bears repeating often so thanks for that. I doubt you'll get a reply from the poster in question which doesn't include the word 'liberals'.

Liberals go shopping but are too freaking scared to vote in person.

Hypocrites.

Liberals go shopping but are too freaking scared to vote in person.

Hypocrites.
They'll have fewer places to shop now that they're burning down family owned businesses. The idiots are making Amazon even richer.

Except for postal carriers, store workers, trash workers, police, firemen. ambulance and EMT crews, public utility workers, nurses, doctors, critical manufacturing......right?

There are tens of millions of people in these fields.

Lock down my ass.

Well, the obvious thing to do is reduce the number of vectors those people face, but that would be hard and Americans don't do hard things anymore.

Who gives a **** about de Blasio?
The people of New York City and anyone who believed what the Democrats had to say during the early days of the virus.. Why should that have to be explained???

The people of New York City and anyone who believed what the Democrats had to say during the early days of the virus.. Why should that have to be explained???

Yeah, that's 2,400 miles away from me. Explain to me why I should care what happens in another state?

It's not like any of us here really care what happens to the rest of you.

Except for postal carriers, store workers, trash workers, police, firemen. ambulance and EMT crews, public utility workers, nurses, doctors, critical manufacturing......right?

There are tens of millions of people in these fields.

Lock down my ass.
As well as rioters, looters, arsonists, bullies and those destroying private and public property. Until the leftists get their own act together they shouldn't be advising or lecturing anyone.

Yeah, that's 2,400 miles away from me. Explain to me why I should care what happens in another state?

It's not like any of us here really care what happens to the rest of you.
Why should I have to explain anything to you? You either get it or you don't. I really don't care.

I'd rather discuss issues with those who understand them and the significance of what politicians have to say anyway.

The USA has the most mobile and transient population on earth.

Not anymore. It’s so bad here no one else will let us in!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The data doesn't account for the millions who have had the virus and never knew it.

People who are asymptomatic don’t die from the virus.

What it shows is that to prevent the spread of this virus, lockdowns and restrictions need to be permanent. You can hide under your bed as long as you want, but eventually you have to come out. And when you do, the virus will be waiting.

Not true.

Just about every country on Earth is living proof that no matter what you do, no matter how much you lock down, the virus will come back to get you. And yet the left would have you believe that it is all Trump's fault.

We have 30 times the new cases per day as South Korea. South Korea has a total of 310 deaths, we have 177,000 and counting. So yeah, it's all Trump's fault.

The US is 6 times the size of South Korea. Our “reduced“ level of 40,000 new cases per day is 100 times South Korea’s triple digit flare up. Pretty minor compared to our problems.

They will get it under control. They don’t have a leader who is anti testing and anti mask. They do have right wingers who are the main problem:

“The latest outbreak of coronavirus cases centred around a right-wing Presbyterian church has spread to all 17 provinces throughout the country for the first time”

South Korea on brink of nationwide virus outbreak, officials warn - BBC News

It's always the anti-everything folks on the right.
Anti mask, anti-vaccines, anti-law, anti-journalists, anti-government, even anti-law altogether, they think that they are laws unto themselves.
The human species are social animals but in the animal kingdom it appears that the more authoritarian members of the right are fond of attacking the herd and threatening the more vulnerable members for sport.

It's always the anti-everything folks on the right.
Anti mask, anti-vaccines, anti-law, anti-journalists, anti-government, even anti-law altogether, they think that they are laws unto themselves.
The human species are social animals but in the animal kingdom it appears that the more authoritarian members of the right are fond of attacking the herd and threatening the more vulnerable members for sport.

More idiocy.

Anti vaccine people are spread across the political affiliations fairly evenly.

Anti government leftist radicals are burning cities and attacking innocent people as I type this.

Anti law leftist radicals are attacking cops every day.

Why do you keep spreading lies?

We have 30 times the new cases per day as South Korea. South Korea has a total of 310 deaths, we have 177,000 and counting. So yeah, it's all Trump's fault.

The virus has ravaged the entire world. To blame one person is just uber partisanship.

Why should I have to explain anything to you? You either get it or you don't. I really don't care.

I'd rather discuss issues with those who understand them and the significance of what politicians have to say anyway.

I get it. I just don't care.

I don't actually see much benefit in my state remaining in the USA.

More idiocy.

Anti vaccine people are spread across the political affiliations fairly evenly.

Anti government leftist radicals are burning cities and attacking innocent people as I type this.

Anti law leftist radicals are attacking cops every day.

Why do you keep spreading lies?

You ever wonder why that is?

Democrats did not take the virus seriously enough back in the early days. Of course we as a nation were so far behind on testing no one knew what was going on.

Once the scope of the problem became clear, Democrats changed their tune.

Trump on the other hand is STILL downplaying the severity of the problem. Trump doesn’t see it as a public health problem, he sees it as a public relations problem.

Back
Top Bottom