• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

South Carolina Goober race...

NoJingoLingo

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/03/AR2010060305352.html?hpid=topnews

S.C. GOP state senator calls gubernatorial candidate Nikki Haley 'a raghead'

"We already got one raghead in the White House," John M. "Jake" Knotts Jr. said on the Internet talk show "Pub Politics," according to The State newspaper. "We don't need another in the governor's mansion."

Not all republicans are racist but if you're a racist, you're probably a republican.

In a statement to local reporters, Knotts said: "Bear in mind that this is a freewheeling, anything-goes Internet radio show that is broadcast from a pub. It's like a local political version of 'Saturday Night Live.' Since my intended humorous context was lost in translation, I apologize. I still believe Ms. Haley is pretending to be someone she is not, much as Obama did, but I apologize to both for an unintended slur."
Is he that stupid or does he think SC residents are so stupid to believe that such a comment could ever be taken as humorous (unless you're a racist).

You can always look to SC for humor. My favorite story is a guy getting arrested twice for having sex with the same horse. You stay classy SC.

Back
Top Bottom