• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

South African Judge: Rape is part of the black culture

Viking11

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
High Court Judge Mabel Jansen made the remarks in Facebook messages to social justice activist Gillian Schutte.

Referring to black people, Ms Jansen wrote: "In their culture a woman is there to pleasure them. Period.

"It is seen as an absolute right and a woman's consent is not required."

Ms Jansen, who sits in the High Court in Pretoria, added: "I still have to meet a black girl who was not raped at about 12. I am dead serious."

South African Judge's Rape Remarks 'Racist'

I am from South Africa. The judge is spot-on but she must be carefull! She is white: Regardles what the facts are and that she has adopted 3 black children, she will be called a racist for stating the truth in the open! She is embarrassing the Africans and for them this is the important thing. No-one gives a damn about the rapes :(

Sent from my LG-V490 using Tapatalk 2

I am from South Africa. The judge is spot-on but she must be carefull! She is white: Regardles what the facts are and that she has adopted 3 black children, she will be called a racist for stating the truth in the open! She is embarrassing the Africans and for them this is the important thing. No-one gives a damn about the rapes :(

White man couldnt teach them how to be civilized ? They treated them like animals instead ?

what you see in my post ,clearly..

I see that in your books, race is more important than the rapes :D Or do I misunderstand you?

Back
Top Bottom