• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sources: Dallas police seeking Cowboys CB Kelvin Joseph as 'person of interest' in murder investigation

Schism

Destroyer of Propaganda
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Sources: Dallas police seeking Cowboys CB Kelvin Joseph as 'person of interest' in murder investigation
Dallas Cowboys cornerback Kelvin Joseph is being sought as a “person of interest” in connection with a Dallas area homicide that occurred on March 18, sources have told Yahoo Sports.
The Dallas Police Department is seeking an interview with Joseph, after he appeared to be in surveillance footage near the scene of the shooting death of 20-year old Cameron Ray. Homicide investigators released multiple pieces of footage to Fox 4 News in Dallas earlier this week, asking viewers to identify any individuals they might recognize. The footage featured a group of men that appeared to include Joseph entering and standing inside a nightclub, as well as a fight that occurred with the same group outside the establishment. Shortly after that altercation, surveillance shows Ray and others walking to nearby cars, when a dark-colored SUV speeds by firing gunshots. Ray was struck and died later at a local hospital.

SMFH

What is it with these dumbasses? After all that hard work they've accomplished their dream of being in the NFL, only to destroy themselves because of ties to gangsta rappers and night club skanks.

After all that hard work they've accomplished their dream of being in the NFL, only to destroy themselves because of ties to gangsta rappers and night club skanks.
They do not think in such a rational way.

They are products of their upbringing.

They act on the spur of the moment.

They do not agonize over their actions.

That's just how it is.

I root for two teams: The New York Football Giants and whoever's playing the Cowboys.

They do not think in such a rational way.

They are products of their upbringing.

They act on the spur of the moment.

They do not agonize over their actions.

That's just how it is.
Define "they."

I root for two teams: The New York Football Giants and whoever's playing the Cowboys.

I'm a lifelong Skins fan and join your disdain for Jerry's Cowgirls and and the Philly Dirty Birds.

As for Big Blue I always liked the Big Tuna but not a Coughlin fan.

If I ever made to the NFL I would go straight back to my mansion after practice and after games and stay put. I'd have a personal driver. I'd have several body guards for those times I did leave the home. I'd have a harem of women living in my guest house.

At least until I got my second contract.

If I ever made to the NFL I would go straight back to my mansion after practice and after games and stay put. I'd have a personal driver. I'd have several body guards for those times I did leave the home. I'd have a harem of women living in my guest house.

At least until I got my second contract.

That's called "The R. Kelly method".

Back
Top Bottom