• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Source: QB Aaron Rodgers returning to play for Green Bay Packers

Jkca1

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Another year with nothing to look forward to for my Lions;

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- The beautiful mystery tour will continue. Aaron Rodgers is not done with the Green Bay Packers just yet, and now there really is a chance the four-time NFL MVP finish his career in the same place it started.

Rodgers has decided he will return to the Packers for the 2022 season, a source told ESPN's Jeremy Fowler.

4 years, 200 million...that should guarantee them at least 2 early exits from the playoffs.

4 years, 200 million...that should guarantee them at least 2 early exits from the playoffs.
If they are paying ridiculous money to Rogers you can bet they will be paying ridiculous money to Adams. I kinda hoped he would end up in LV. Oh well guess we gots to draft a wideout.

Good. Green Bay always loses in the playoffs, so this means that moronic diva never gets another ring.

No love for the A-man here?

If they are paying ridiculous money to Rogers you can bet they will be paying ridiculous money to Adams. I kinda hoped he would end up in LV. Oh well guess we gots to draft a wideout.

They tagged Adams so they are paying him 20 mil for next year

Back
Top Bottom