• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Soul Sister Dr. Conndi Rice You Go Girl

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
As I Dr Conndi :hm Rice Addressing the Middle east leaders all I could think of is how far we have come to.

See this strong BLACK WOMAN going head to head againest these strong yet barbaric PIGS and holding her own it make me feel GREAT all the years of working for CIVIL RIGHTS is paying off .

And now you have to try to remember this song!! And "I'm on a natural high!"
HOWEVER their just may be some flash back from the Mushrooms ,tiie'sticks.
hash & LSD

Strutting her stuff in OLD Telia VEVIE working in the name of PEACE come on hey COME ON GIRL GIVE IT A GO!!! Chite'-Chite'YA'-YA'
""" YOU GO GIRL""

To be honest I still have some grave reservation :confused: on how well The Middle East as well as rest of the whole world will accept this STRONG BLACK WOMAN
it remains to be seen .
But I like what I See so far!!

All we are saying is give peace a chance

FREEDOM69

Back
Top Bottom