• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SOTU address an A+. Thank you President Biden.

Did Joe vow to stop buying all Russian energy?

Every dollar the US spends on Putin's gas and oil pays for the bullets to kill Ukrainians.

To be perfectly honest, I thought it sounded exactly like any other SOTU address from either a Democrat or a Republican.

President gives his speech.

His party cheers and stands like they are doing a squat workout while the other side does nothing.

President points out all of his personal guests.

President says "The State Of The Union is strong".

Supreme Court Justices sit there.

That's it.

D-

He did rape Tara Reade

Did Joe vow to stop buying all Russian energy?

Every dollar the US spends on Putin's gas and oil pays for the bullets to kill Ukrainians.

How would he do that? Ban private US companies from buying Russian oil? You want the President to interfere with US businesses?

I wish the speech was shorter.

I wish the speech was shorter.
I would prefer a pre tapped recording without the interruptions or just post it online and keep on getting it. There is no requirement for it to be televised

“Putin may circle Kiev with tanks, but he’ll never gain the hearts and souls of the ‘Iranian’ people.”​

Uh...what?

“We have a choice, one way to fight inflation is to drive down wages and make Americans poorer. I think I have a better idea to fight inflation, lower your costs not your wages.”​

Who on earth says we can fight inflation by driving down wages and making Americans poorer? And how are businesses supposed to lower their costs when Biden's pukes are doing everything they can to make business's cost increase?

Yeah...typical stupid Biden puke shit.

Oh...wait...I almost forgot THIS gem...

“You can’t build a wall high enough to keep out a vaccine,”​

How would he do that? Ban private US companies from buying Russian oil? You want the President to interfere with US businesses?

He could call for an embargo but he's not.

“Putin may circle Kiev with tanks, but he’ll never gain the hearts and souls of the ‘Iranian’ people.”​

Uh...what?

“We have a choice, one way to fight inflation is to drive down wages and make Americans poorer. I think I have a better idea to fight inflation, lower your costs not your wages.”​

Who on earth says we can fight inflation by driving down wages and making Americans poorer? And how are businesses supposed to lower their costs when Biden's pukes are doing everything they can to make business's cost increase?

Yeah...typical stupid Biden puke shit.

Oh...wait...I almost forgot THIS gem...

“You can’t build a wall high enough to keep out a vaccine,”​
Come on man if Biden said it it must be true

Relax regulations so we can pump what we need domestically

To be perfectly honest, I thought it sounded exactly like any other SOTU address from either a Democrat or a Republican.

President gives his speech.

His party cheers and stands like they are doing a squat workout while the other side does nothing.

President points out all of his personal guests.

President says "The State Of The Union is strong".

Supreme Court Justices sit there.

That's it.
trump didn't sound like that.

Back
Top Bottom