• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SOTU address an A+. Thank you President Biden.

“Putin may circle Kiev with tanks, but he’ll never gain the hearts and souls of the ‘Iranian’ people.”​

Uh...what?

“We have a choice, one way to fight inflation is to drive down wages and make Americans poorer. I think I have a better idea to fight inflation, lower your costs not your wages.”​

Who on earth says we can fight inflation by driving down wages and making Americans poorer? And how are businesses supposed to lower their costs when Biden's pukes are doing everything they can to make business's cost increase?

Yeah...typical stupid Biden puke shit.

Oh...wait...I almost forgot THIS gem...

“You can’t build a wall high enough to keep out a vaccine,”​
Well in fairness to Brandon,

Raising the cost of gas
Creating inflation
Raising corporate taxes

All fit into his rhetoric of lowering costs, nicely 😄

That KID has confidence and charisma.
Sure, pint sized on both counts but from a tiny mustard seed a mighty tree will grow.
Good luck to you, kid...maybe we Americans will finally find a way to deal with diabetes that doesn't
involve daily medications, and make it an affordable treatment.
Maybe you may wind up with the ability to be one of the bright young minds that helps figure it out.
Biden applauded your diabetes activism, so now you can take your turn to amplify that recognition into
something truly beneficial.

Boy with diabetes steals show at Biden's State of the Union address
1646194552225.png

Joshua Davis of Midlothian, Va., center, stands as President Joe Biden
acknowledges him during the first State of the Union address to a joint
session of Congress, at the Capitol in Washington,
Tuesday, March 1, 2022. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite, Pool)

J. Scott Applewhite/AP

A young guest invited to sit next to first lady Jill Biden during President Joe Biden's first State of the Union address became a viral sensation Tuesday night.
Joshua Davis, a middle school student from Virginia who is an advocate for affordable access to diabetes treatment, was seen clapping and encouraging others to stand during parts of Biden's speech to a joint session of Congress. At one point, Biden highlighted Davis's work and called on Congress to make insulin more affordable.

It's good he called out plutocracy, but he offered no fix and can't get one passed without more Democrats elected.

“Putin may circle Kiev with tanks, but he’ll never gain the hearts and souls of the ‘Iranian’ people.”​

Uh...what?

“We have a choice, one way to fight inflation is to drive down wages and make Americans poorer. I think I have a better idea to fight inflation, lower your costs not your wages.”​

Who on earth says we can fight inflation by driving down wages and making Americans poorer? And how are businesses supposed to lower their costs when Biden's pukes are doing everything they can to make business's cost increase?

Yeah...typical stupid Biden puke shit.

Oh...wait...I almost forgot THIS gem...

“You can’t build a wall high enough to keep out a vaccine,”​
The tears of the anti Americans are flowing.

1646196546925.png

Oh, check out that staredown. Kid wants to box. Those eyes are saying, "First round knockout. My roundhouse kick will launch you into the third row."

Joe Manchin literally sat on the Republican side for the speech, with Mitt Romney.

If you heard yells during the speech, two Republican Congresswomen heckled Biden repeatedly during the speech (the two you would guess).

Well in fairness to Brandon,

Raising the cost of gas
Creating inflation
Raising corporate taxes

All fit into his rhetoric of lowering costs, nicely 😄
You're right. I forgot the main way the Biden pukes want to fight inflation: Reduce demand.

What better way to reduce demand than by making Americans poorer so they can't buy anything?

Joe Biden – […] “I’m not an economist, but I’ve been doing this a long time. But here’s the way to look at it. If car prices are too high right now, there are two solutions: You increase the supply of cars by making more of them, or you reduce demand for cars by making Americans poorer. That’s the choice.

The tears of the anti Americans are flowing.
Tears of laughter. Tears of shame. Tears of embarrassment.

But it's not the anti Americans crying. The anti Americans are applauding the show the puppet masters are putting on with their puppet.

Worst SOTU ever. Biden looking and sounding real old olf and feeble.

I just told you.
No, you told me, mot showed me.. Just because you tell me something does not make it true. SHOW me one SOTU speech that did not go the same way I described it. It isn't gonna happen. Every SOTU speech goes that way.

It was a good speech. I wouldn't consider it an A+ but then again I don't recall every having heard a SOTU address that I would rank an A+.

He did very well, and considering the morons on the right spent hours focusing on his one faux pas (calling the Ukrainians "Urainians" once), they obviously thought it was a good speech too. They just can't admit it because Trump would spank their fannies.

How would he do that? Ban private US companies from buying Russian oil? You want the President to interfere with US businesses?

Um, that's easy. Sanction russian oil imports. Boom, done.

It is 9% of our import base though.

Back
Top Bottom