• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SORRYANTIVAXXER.COM

You know there is no vaccine, right?

Agree. Nothing more disgusting than people who take great delight in the deaths of others.
NO one is taking delight in the death of others. GAWD, talk about hyperbole, angst and dishonesty.
As I prophesized in my opening comment:
I am prepared to hear a lot about fake news, those people didn't die of Covid but something else, and a LOT of whataboutisms. It's to be expected. Most won't even open the link and take a look
Those people are REAL people who died or got very sick from Covid. They all were anti-vaxxers. You trying to find some devious reason for me posting this is just your excuse for NOT wanting to know. Why not be honest?

I am fairly certain, the link below won't have any effect on diehard anti-vaxxers, and I seriously hope none of them meet the same fate as those listed on the link below.

I am prepared to hear a lot about fake news, those people didn't die of Covid but something else, and a LOT of whataboutisms. It's to be expected. Most won't even open the link and take a look, but I felt it duty bound to at least try to show them what they are facing. I am just a nice guy that way.
This is what homeschooling does to some people..... Freedom of choice, yeah, right....

The weak are all going to die of something. If Darwin was right from a scientific POV, then it's all supposed to work this way by nature.

A 3% mortality rate globally just isn't something to fret over. But I understand that some people need to live in perpetual fear.
The strong, young and fit also die from Covid. That offhand, cavalier attitude you display won't help if you fall ill.

The strong, young and fit also die from Covid. That offhand, cavalier attitude you display won't help if you fall ill.
Imagine scoffing off a 3% mortality rate. Imagine the hollow space where a heart should be of a person being so cavalier about that 3%.

There are very few among the dead for whom we should afford ourselves the luxury of mockery.

I don't like that site. As much as I dislike anti-vax woo woo bullshit, I don't want them to die. I'd rather that they just get the ****ing shot and live.

Agreed, we are making a mistake going at things this way.

The weak are all going to die of something. If Darwin was right from a scientific POV, then it's all supposed to work this way by nature.

A 3% mortality rate globally just isn't something to fret over. But I understand that some people need to live in perpetual fear.
Or you could just get a free, extraordinarily safe, and effective vaccine and virtually eliminate that 3% odds.

I think some of y'all are just scared of needles.

And little birds who fall out of nests. according to Darwin. and all of science. and nature. and the universe.

Remember, we're just insignificant fleas on a ball of dirt. according to them.
You should use that defense should you ever be tried for murder. "But Darwin said...."

Agree. Nothing more disgusting than people who take great delight in the deaths of others.
or people who didn't get vaxxed and then broke their own families and left their children parentless.

or maybe the poster in this thread who said "the weak are gonna die of something".

Or you could just get a free, extraordinarily safe, and effective vaccine and virtually eliminate that 3% odds.

I think some of y'all are just scared of needles.
Actually getting vaccinated during a global pandemic became political. That's why a bunch of parents risked dying and breaking their own families. Because of politics. And a bunch of them died.

Which makes one wonder when those kids are asked years from now how their parents died what are they going to say? Simply that they died from COVID? Or that they died because they refused to be vaccinated?

Do you have the same harsh words for those who spread misinformation about vaccines?

The vast majority of those who die from COVID are unvaccinated. Vaccines still greatly reduce your odds of dying from COVID or becoming seriously ill from COVID. If you are unvaccinated, then get vaccinated for your own health.
Just sayin, the vaccine that's not a vaccine isn't perfect.

Just sayin, the vaccine that's not a vaccine isn't perfect.
There's no such thing as a "perfect" medication, including vaccines. But the covid vaccine has been shown to be very effective against the strain it's designed to fight.

Just saying.

"These data should not be interpreted as vaccines not working. In fact, these real-world analyses continue to reaffirm the incredible protection these vaccines afford especially when up to date with boosters," said Dr. John Brownstein, an epidemiologist at Boston Children's Hospital and an ABC News contributor."

"These data should not be interpreted as vaccines not working. In fact, these real-world analyses continue to reaffirm the incredible protection these vaccines afford especially when up to date with boosters," said Dr. John Brownstein, an epidemiologist at Boston Children's Hospital and an ABC News contributor."
Just pointing out the vaccine that's not a vaccine isn't going to save you from death just reduce the chance of death.

Just pointing out the vaccine that's not a vaccine isn't going to save you from death just reduce the chance of death.
No one said a vaccine can absolutely save you. Reducing the chance of dying from infection is the point of vaccines.

This trash again?

It’s trash. It’s crude. Those that visit it are also.
What I'd love is if more people were rational enough simply to be convinced by dry statistical studies. The studies give OVERWHELMING evidence that getting a COVID vaccine significantly lowers your rate of early death, as well as your rate of various long-term medical issues. But most people don't process the world by way of facts and figures. They make gut-level decisions by way of which dramatic anecdotes happened to reach them. And the anti-vaxxers are out there sharing all sorts of anecdotes about people who had bad reactions to the vaccines. If they're allowed to be the only game in town, when it comes to personal horror stories, lots of people will make really bad decisions when it comes to whether to get vaccinated (and boosted). So, even if you find it crude and trashy to call attention to the vast suffering and death among anti-vaxxers, it's also going to be effective. It's going to save people's lives, and save many more people from terrible suffering and long-term health problems.

You know there is no vaccine, right?
There is. However, there are also some undereducated people who have tried to redefine the term "vaccine" such that if there are breakthrough cases, it can't be a vaccine. That, of course, means there's no such thing as a vaccine, since everything that's ever gone by that name has breakthrough cases.

What I'd love is if more people were rational enough simply to be convinced by dry statistical studies. The studies give OVERWHELMING evidence that getting a COVID vaccine significantly lowers your rate of early death, as well as your rate of various long-term medical issues. But most people don't process the world by way of facts and figures. They make gut-level decisions by way of which dramatic anecdotes happened to reach them. And the anti-vaxxers are out there sharing all sorts of anecdotes about people who had bad reactions to the vaccines. If they're allowed to be the only game in town, when it comes to personal horror stories, lots of people will make really bad decisions when it comes to whether to get vaccinated (and boosted). So, even if you find it crude and trashy to call attention to the vast suffering and death among anti-vaxxers, it's also going to be effective. It's going to save people's lives, and save many more people from terrible suffering and long-term health problems.
I don’t care for the excuses for disgusting.

Disgusting is disgusting and two wrongs don’t make a right.

Children can understand this. Adults apparently cannot.

Back
Top Bottom