• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SORRYANTIVAXXER.COM

SNOWFLAKE

Crazy Canuck
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I am fairly certain, the link below won't have any effect on diehard anti-vaxxers, and I seriously hope none of them meet the same fate as those listed on the link below.

The purpose of this site is educational, except for a few exceptions, everyone listed on this site was/is an anti-vaxxer activist who helped spread COVID-19 misinformation on social media. Share to stop others from making the same mistake. GET VACCINATED!

I am prepared to hear a lot about fake news, those people didn't die of Covid but something else, and a LOT of whataboutisms. It's to be expected. Most won't even open the link and take a look, but I felt it duty bound to at least try to show them what they are facing. I am just a nice guy that way.

I clicked on her story.
OMG, what is wrong with people? The stuff this woman put(s) out.
I have witnessed ICU psychosis too many times and have intubated too many people. This is no joke folks.

Thanks for posting these stories.
Btw, friends of mine died from Covid, one couple within days of each other. My goddaughter still suffers from the aftermath of it.

I clicked on her story.
OMG, what is wrong with people? The stuff this woman put(s) out.
I have witnessed ICU psychosis too many times and have intubated too many people. This is no joke folks.

Thanks for posting these stories.
Btw, friends of mine died from Covid, one couple within days of each other. My goddaughter still suffers from the aftermath of it.
YET...................... the vaccines are worse, haven't you heard? :rolleyes:

Remember, all the anti-vaxxers are old and/or fat...

Szilveszter Csollany, 51, former Olympic Gold Medal Gymnast, anti-vaxxer, died from COVID​

870a07_46d7eba9f8f74081b4c8bdd9fc436ca7~mv2.webp

The weak are all going to die of something. If Darwin was right from a scientific POV, then it's all supposed to work this way by nature.

A 3% mortality rate globally just isn't something to fret over. But I understand that some people need to live in perpetual fear.

I am fairly certain, the link below won't have any effect on diehard anti-vaxxers, and I seriously hope none of them meet the same fate as those listed on the link below.

I am prepared to hear a lot about fake news, those people didn't die of Covid but something else, and a LOT of whataboutisms. It's to be expected. Most won't even open the link and take a look, but I felt it duty bound to at least try to show them what they are facing. I am just a nice guy that way.
I've been posting from there for a long time. It really pisses off the anti vax, anti science dumb asses.

Rather than go on infecting those like me who are immunocompromised by spreading outright BS.
I have at least one significant risk factor, and I wonder if I'd be alive if I had caught the virus before being vaccinated. I have been pissed off at anti-vaxers since the 2000s when they were going nuts about the flu vaccine. I still don't delight in their deaths, though, and I feel like that's what the site in question does.

Like the children who die of childhood cancers or who are poisoned in some way.

And little birds who fall out of nests. according to Darwin. and all of science. and nature. and the universe.

Remember, we're just insignificant fleas on a ball of dirt. according to them.

I don't like that site. As much as I dislike anti-vax woo woo bullshit, I don't want them to die. I'd rather that they just get the ****ing shot and live.

^ This.

Taunting anti-vaxxers just drives them deeper into their tribe.

And little birds who fall out of nests. according to Darwin. and all of science. and nature. and the universe.

You don't understand Darwin, so please, stop ****ing referencing him.

Evolutionary theory has to do with hereditary adaption to environment.

makes me wonder about the children who had their faces blown off at the elementary school in Uvalde.

I've been posting from there for a long time. It really pisses off the anti vax, anti science dumb asses.
check out the two comments prior to yours ;)

You're pro-choice, right?

I have at least one significant risk factor, and I wonder if I'd be alive if I had caught the virus before being vaccinated. I have been pissed off at anti-vaxers since the 2000s when they were going nuts about the flu vaccine. I still don't delight in their deaths, though, and I feel like that's what the site in question does.
A matter of interpretation. I saw it as a warning to those who still think vaccines are evil and/or that covid is a hoax.

This trash again?

It’s trash. It’s crude. Those that visit it are also.
Agree. Nothing more disgusting than people who take great delight in the deaths of others.

You know there is no vaccine, right?

Acceptable risk.

Back
Top Bottom