• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sorry conservatives the IRS scandal is dead and gone.

James D Hill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Time to quote the Queen song "Another one bites the dust". The IRS was looking at progressive groups too and the head of the Ohio branch of the IRS was ran by a Conservative. Boehner and Issa both look like a couple of idiots. Nice try GOP. I guess you will have to change your redneck ways after all to beat Hillary next time.

No sight Tea Party groups where mistreated either my friend. I don't think any political group should get tax exept status.

Ah - even though they were given a level of scrutiny spared of the other groups. That is the essence of unfair treatment - when one is treated differently than the other. Aside that - what you bring up here isn't the center of the issue.

Ah - even though they were given a level of scrutiny spared of the other groups. That is the essence of unfair treatment - when one is treated differently than the other. Aside that - what you bring up here isn't the center of the issue.

Liberal and conservative groups where both scrutinized the same. Because there where more tea bag moron groups they got more checking out and last time I checked those tea bagger morons where not denied. If so they they would have had a gripe.

What is wrong with the Huffington post my friend. I find them to be very good and right on.

Actually, I read HuffPost almost daily. Often they are right on, just as they are in this particular article.

Actually, I read HuffPost almost daily. Often they are right on, just as they are in this particular article.

Sorry. I though you where bashing them. My bad.

Liberal and conservative groups where both scrutinized the same. Because there where more tea bag moron groups they got more checking out and last time I checked those tea bagger morons where not denied. If so they they would have had a gripe.

It's obvious you're not following what's actually taken place.

So now I'm lead to believe that the IRS lied when they admitted to targeting conservative groups? Is it any wonder that I don't believe anything uttered by political hacks? Apparently there is no truth in modern America, just conflicting opinions.

on a a late friday afternoon, the IRS planted the question to apologize for wrong doing. they were caught being dishonest about how they informed the people of their dishonesty

a spokesman for the IRS botched her handling of pleading the 5th.

we are still investigating the issue. meanwhile, one liberal moron after another comes on time after time pleading how this scandal is dead and can't we just move on.

it's comical watching you shills run around.

Criminality Appears To Lie at the Heart of the IRS Scandal - The ...

Criminality Appears To Lie at the Heart of the IRS Scandal - The New York Sun...

It was outright lying before Congress. ... This guy Mr. Werfel is also supposed to manage the agency which is adding Obamacare to ... If one gets caught, they are
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Acting IRS commissioner caught scamming Congress

examiner.com·1 day ago In a conference call with reporters, Werfel said an internal investigation of the IRS scandal, the findings of which were released Monday afternoon, had…

Acting IRS commissioner caught scamming Congress - Minneapolis Conservative | Examiner.com

"Meanwhile, Democrats insisted that liberal/progressive organizations had been targeted, too, an assertion later demolished by the Treasury IG's report that 292 TEA Party groups were targeted, compared with 6 liberal/progressive organizations"

I'd say that the Progressive logic is a bit lopsided, if not completely a lie.

So you actually disagree with President Obama? :shock:

"I reviewed the Treasury Department watchdog's report and the misconduct that it uncovered is inexcusable," Obama said in the East Room of the White House. "Americans have a right to be angry about it, and I'm angry about it."

"I reviewed the Treasury Department watchdog's report and the misconduct that it uncovered is inexcusable," Obama said in the East Room of the White House. "Americans have a right to be angry about it, and I'm angry about it."

I suppose so, if you can believe anything coming from the White House. My guess is Obama is angry about the IRS being caught.

No sight Tea Party groups where mistreated either my friend. I don't think any political group should get tax exept status.

If any political group get that status, though, they all should get that status under the same definitions and conditions.

That 292 Conservative groups were stopped dead from getting that status and only 6 Liberal groups were examined before being granted that status is discrimination.

Since this favors the ruling party, like any other dictatorship, it is allowed by to stand by the corrupt Department of Justice.

That dog don't hunt, my friend. You are simply wrong.

Does that labor include unions, the ACLU, Media Matters and all liberal "political activist" groups?

That dog don't hunt, my friend. You are simply wrong.

Then why did a frustrated Issa hide the facts he found because they did not support his witch hunt. The scandal is done. Get over it and try to dream up another witch hunt.

Bwaahaahaa!

Then why did a frustrated Issa hide the facts he found because they did not support his witch hunt. The scandal is done. Get over it and try to dream up another witch hunt.

You seem real anxious to stop the search before anything gets found.

This was pretty much the stance of Haldeman in 1972.

Back
Top Bottom