• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sorry conservatives the IRS scandal is dead and gone.

That is just because Tea Party groups where coming out of the woodwork because Obama was in office. I am sure it would have been the other way around if we had a far right president.

There were more than 4500 applications during the period that was audited. During that period 298 were turned up by the BOLO list of which 5 were re-classified as being Liberal groups and were approved. The remaining Conservative groups had not been approved at the time of the audit. The first complaints came in in 2010 and were not resolved at the time of the audit which spanned two separate election cycles.

http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/auditreports/2013reports/201310053fr.pdf

is there evidence that liberal groups applications got shelved for years and were forced to answer the same intrusive questions that conservative groups were forced to answer?

Yes there is. The fact that there where more Tea Baggers made the waite longer. The scandal is over my right wing friends. Nice try.

Remember that November 2014; that's when it will be over; after the voters have their way with loser politicians that did all they could to protect the loser in charge for his timid outrage and lame response.

Yes there is. The fact that there where more Tea Baggers made the waite longer. The scandal is over my right wing friends. Nice try.

Remember that November 2014; that's when it will be over; after the voters have their way with loser politicians that did all they could to protect the loser in charge for his timid outrage and lame response.

The conservatives are going to get their butts kicked again.

Wishful thinking; after 2 years of scandales and a media game about the economcy being better when most people
would disagree I think the conservatives could enjoy both houses in 2014. Oh why not give gun control a try again?
That'll help.

The conservatives are going to get their butts kicked again.

Wishful thinking; after 2 years of scandales and a media game about the economcy being better when most people
would disagree I think the conservatives could enjoy both houses in 2014. Oh why not give gun control a try again?
That'll help.

None of those so called scadals have done a thing. If the right wing thinks they can rely on scandals instead of changing their redneck ways they are going to lose again and you know it.

None of those so called scadals have done a thing. If the right wing thinks they can rely on scandals instead of changing their redneck ways they are going to lose again and you know it.

Could be that people are just now figuring out that the Big 0 is a failure and, as you say, the scandals have no impact.

Whatever is going on, his approval is down from over 60% to about 45% according to Gallup and dropping like a stone in a pond.

Imagine what will happen when the political campaigns start ginning things up and the questions actually have to be covered by the lap dog press.

Shucks. Looks like this thing just won't go away. Hope Wilkins has a better lawyer than Lerner. Hope Obama has a better lawyer than Wilkins. I have an idea. Let's talk about Trayvon.

Why ? Because all Americans want their cities to look like Detroit ?

Do you know why Detroit happened? Because the Libs who have controlled Detroit since the 60's never read Atlas Shrugged and believed their intellectual friends who said it was a fantasy of greed.

Those of us who read Atlas Shrugged and understood it looked at Detroit and knew how it would end. Pretty much exactly as it has ended.

Life imitates art.

Do you know why Detroit happened? Because the Libs who have controlled Detroit since the 60's never read Atlas Shrugged and believed their intellectual friends who said it was a fantasy of greed.

Those of us who read Atlas Shrugged and understood it looked at Detroit and knew how it would end. Pretty much exactly as it has ended.

Life imitates art.

Detroit made crap cars.

Detroit made crap cars.

Detroit drove away its creative and inventive core of future makers and then tried to cut the ever decreasing pie into larger and larger slices.

You don't need to make crap cars to make bad decisions.

Detroit drove away its creative and inventive core of future makers and then tried to cut the ever decreasing pie into larger and larger slices.

You don't need to make crap cars to make bad decisions.

Of course unions and criminal politicians like Kwami Kilpatrick certainly h aven't helped the situation. BTW what political affiliation did Kilpatrick tout?

Of course unions and criminal politicians like Kwami Kilpatrick certainly h aven't helped the situation. BTW what political affiliation did Kilpatrick tout?

I'm assuming he must be from Detroit. If so, I'm also assuming that the party of choice is the party of blaming others and then seeking help.

Back
Top Bottom