• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sorry but I don't get why any "intelligent" person would vote Dem, esp this year

2distracted

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
All the Dem elites talk about is how awful Trump is (whether it's Dem candidates or Dem news so called)

That's basically their platform: we hate Trump

They hate Trump largely bc he doesn't support murder in the womb

Or murder on the streets (as a result of "peaceful" riots..oops, I mean: protests)

They hate him because he values humans over the environment, which they say is going to fall apart altogether if the Dems aren't elected. It's all about politics with them..

So yeh

.who votes for these people?

America is in deep trouble if there are that many unthinking, hateful voters

All the Dem elites talk about is how awful Trump is (whether it's Dem candidates or Dem news so called)

Or murder on the streets (as a result of "peaceful" riots..oops, I mean: protests)

They hate him because he values humans over the environment, which they say is going to fall apart altogether if the Dems aren't elected. It's all about politics with them..

So yeh

Well, actually Biden has a full platform, it is trump who has none. Biden has plans to solve many of the problems this country has including covid while Trump says it will go away magically. Biden wants to bring people together while trump continues to appeal only to his shrinking base. I guess my question to you is seeing how Trump has handled the pandemic and the problems it has caused our economy, why in the world would anyone vote for Trump, REALLY.

No "I hate x" has ever been the impetus for a national election victory. You have to describe what you're for, not what your against to energize voters. Liberals aren't for anything of value so all they have is "but but but Trump". They should just admit it and hope for the best. Their platform is a mess, their candidate drools, his running mate is an affirmative action pick and both are anti-american mob appeasers. Their only strength is that they have the media running interference for them but no normal person trusts them and they keep talking about polls like they are a predictive indicator.

So yeh

I honestly don't think trump legitimately supports, cares about, or values anything or anyone other than himself.

So yeh

Well to be fair, I don't know why any intelligent person would vote for Trump.

Intelligent people don't vote for communists.

Well, actually Biden has a full platform, it is trump who has none. Biden has plans to solve many of the problems this country has including covid while Trump says it will go away magically. Biden wants to bring people together while trump continues to appeal only to his shrinking base. I guess my question to you is seeing how Trump has handled the pandemic and the problems it has caused our economy, why in the world would anyone vote for Trump, REALLY.
What is bidens plan to solve covid?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So yeh

The hate of Trump has been earned.

Nonetheless, the title of your OP is that "no intelligent man would vote Democratic".

First of all you are saying that over 135 million voters are dumb. You are also saying that wanting wage, opportunity, health-for-all equality is a dumb thing to want and the wanting to make the rich richer (at the cost of one's own benefit) is the intelligent thing to do.

Wow, I personally feel that you are not showing much intelligence. Does that mean you will be voting for the Democrats?

Well to be fair, I don't know why any intelligent person would vote for Trump.

They won't. All his supporters are uneducated idiots. Trump has told us that himself. That's why he loves them so much.

The hate of Trump has been earned.

Nonetheless, the title of your OP is that "no intelligent man would vote Democratic".

First of all you are saying that over 135 million voters are dumb. You are also saying that wanting wage, opportunity, health-for-all equality is a dumb thing to want and the wanting to make the rich richer (at the cost of one's own benefit) is the intelligent thing to do.

Wow, I personally feel that you are not showing much intelligence. Does that mean you will be voting for the Democrats?

yOU jUst HAtE tRuMp is so odd after 4 years of libtard owning and haha he can do what he wants. Should I like the person that calls Americans human scum? Should I like the person who compared murdering Black people to a blown round of golf?

Y'know, maybe the dude has earned a little animosity? It just shows how disingenuous most con arguments are now. 20+ years of edging themselves to the thought of putting Hillary Clinton in an orange jumpsuit and I'm not even allowed one unkind word for the actual sitting potus.

Intelligent people don't vote for communists.

What would you know of intelligent people? Your posting career is ample evidence, you've yet to have actually encountered any, in your lifetime to date! :lamo

Plus communists? You mean Vietnam? Who knows who votes for who there, but they've damn sure made a relative success of it, once they finally kicked us and the Chinese out of their affairs! What does Vietnam have to do with our election? :lamo

It's the only pure communist state left, Cuba's really a communist dictatorship. China is an odd mix of "communist" dicatorship and government sponsored capitalism. :shrug:

Your posts are always epic stupid, but at least worth a laugh sometimes.... :cool:

Intelligent people know better than to imply Biden is a communist with no evidence whatsoever. Trump fans, not so much, obviously

I figure that guy must have some kind of "training regimen"; I mean to be able to consistently post, such epically stupid garbage, nearly every time! :lamo

Does the alt-right have personal trainers, for epic stupid posting? I mean they must right?:cool:

Simple answer to why any intelligent person would vote democrat is trump

I figure that guy must have some kind of "training regimen"; I mean to be able to consistently post, such epically stupid garbage, nearly every time! :lamo

Does the alt-right have personal trainers, for epic stupid posting? I mean they must right?:cool:

"Well, if the esteemed Trump loves me because I'm uneducated I'll take that as a compliment and badge of honour, and demonstrate it proudly, every day".

(10-96)

Last edited:

So yeh

History shows that on average Republicans and Democrats will vote for their party's candidate 90% of the time regardless of who it is. So don't expect many Republicans to vote for Biden and don't expect many Democrats to vote for Trump. Trying to change party loyalty is a total waste of time.

One needs to concentrate on the independent vote, the swing voters who usually decide these types of elections. Among these types of voters, swing voters, I look at the like/dislike factor. Biden is currently at 30% like, 30% dislike with the rest in the neither like nor dislike or not sure/undecided columns. Trump among swing voters, independents if you must is at 24% like, 52% dislike. Now folks usually don't vote for someone they dislike unless like in 2016 they dislike both major party candidates. Then they choose the candidate they least want to lose, not win, but least want to lose or vote third party which 12% of independents, some 9 million voters did.

Now these numbers are dynamic and constantly change. I'm sure Biden's dislike numbers will rise during the general election campaign due to all the negative personal attacks, nothing positive is ever presented in the campaign. Trump's will also rise, but probably not as much as Biden's as he is already very high in the dislike column.

An observation, these number reflect how swing voters view the candidates individually, their personality and persona. Not policy or stances on issues as swing voters are relative split on those with Trump and most in general don't know what Biden stands for outside he isn't Trump. So as of today, this election has been more about personality than anything else. If Trump had the personality of a Reagan, Bill Clinton or even an Obama, he'd probably be ahead instead of behind. Trump is an easy man to dislike especially with his childish antics of throwing temper tantrums and his name calling. His very unpresidential behavior has him a disadvantage to any one who acts like an adult.

In short, so far policy and issues, political ideology have taken a backseat to personality. If Biden can keep it that way, he wins big. If not, who knows?

So yeh

FEB 26
“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."
— Donald Trump

Simple answer to why any intelligent person would vote democrat is trump

True as that may be, I can't see a sceanrio, where ANYONE in today's GOP, or even just pre Trump®'s hostile takeover and coversion to the Trumpublican™ party, that I'd vote for over Biden. I would have preferred Warren or Bernie, (in that order) they have a better health care plan. The have plans to actually change the culture of legal corruption; they wish to get big money lobbyists out of the swamp. They have a better plan to shore up Social Security.

But Biden is a human being, not a failed man like Trump®; he has plans for healthcare, yet nobody other than Trump in the GOP does either. Biden has plans to shore up social security, the GOP is just about universally seeking ways to undermine it, Biden will rekindle alliances, to be fair, just about anyone in the GOP would too, and be far better than tweety. Biden has a desire to see Justice, not just back LEOs blindly. The GOP just about universally kisses police ass.

Biden has plans to raise some taxes. :shock: Get back to a begginning at fiscal responsibility, just so the next GOP fool comes in spending on defense like a drunken sailor, and salshing taxes, hoping to PROVE government failure and privatize and profiteer. It's been their paltform since prior to Gingrich, Government ineptitude, grift, privatization, and kickback. I don't see how any non-wealthy robber barron could vote for any GOP candidate, yet they do? Thank Fox, I suppose; brain rotting garbage, Goebbels would admire. :coffeepap

I can't think of ANY potential GOP candidate that offers me, and my interests as an American, better than Biden does. Sure there is a LOT better possibilities than Biden, but not from the GOP.

True as that may be, I can't see a sceanrio, where ANYONE in today's GOP, or even just pre Trump®'s hostile takeover and coversion to the Trumpublican™ party, that I'd vote for over Biden. I would have preferred Warren or Bernie, (in that order) they have a better health care plan. The have plans to actually change the culture of legal corruption; they wish to get big money lobbyists out of the swamp. They have a better plan to shore up Social Security.

But Biden is a human being, not a failed man like Trump®; he has plans for healthcare, yet nobody other than Trump in the GOP does either. Biden has plans to shore up social security, the GOP is just about universally seeking ways to undermine it, Biden will rekindle alliances, to be fair, just about anyone in the GOP would too, and be far better than tweety. Biden has a desire to see Justice, not just back LEOs blindly. The GOP just about universally kisses police ass.

Biden has plans to raise some taxes. :shock: Get back to a begginning at fiscal responsibility, just so the next GOP fool comes in spending on defense like a drunken sailor, and salshing taxes, hoping to PROVE government failure and privatize and profiteer. It's been their paltform since prior to Gingrich, Government ineptitude, grift, privatization, and kickback. I don't see how any non-wealthy robber barron could vote for any GOP candidate, yet they do? Thank Fox, I suppose; brain rotting garbage, Goebbels would admire. :coffeepap

I can't think of ANY potential GOP candidate that offers me, and my interests as an American, better than Biden does. Sure there is a LOT better possibilities than Biden, but not from the GOP.
Theee is no republican party now just the Trump party

History shows that on average Republicans and Democrats will vote for their party's candidate 90% of the time regardless of who it is. So don't expect many Republicans to vote for Biden and don't expect many Democrats to vote for Trump. Trying to change party loyalty is a total waste of time.

One needs to concentrate on the independent vote, the swing voters who usually decide these types of elections. Among these types of voters, swing voters, I look at the like/dislike factor. Biden is currently at 30% like, 30% dislike with the rest in the neither like nor dislike or not sure/undecided columns. Trump among swing voters, independents if you must is at 24% like, 52% dislike. Now folks usually don't vote for someone they dislike unless like in 2016 they dislike both major party candidates. Then they choose the candidate they least want to lose, not win, but least want to lose or vote third party which 12% of independents, some 9 million voters did.

Now these numbers are dynamic and constantly change. I'm sure Biden's dislike numbers will rise during the general election campaign due to all the negative personal attacks, nothing positive is ever presented in the campaign. Trump's will also rise, but probably not as much as Biden's as he is already very high in the dislike column.

An observation, these number reflect how swing voters view the candidates individually, their personality and persona. Not policy or stances on issues as swing voters are relative split on those with Trump and most in general don't know what Biden stands for outside he isn't Trump. So as of today, this election has been more about personality than anything else. If Trump had the personality of a Reagan, Bill Clinton or even an Obama, he'd probably be ahead instead of behind. Trump is an easy man to dislike especially with his childish antics of throwing temper tantrums and his name calling. His very unpresidential behavior has him a disadvantage to any one who acts like an adult.

In short, so far policy and issues, political ideology have taken a backseat to personality. If Biden can keep it that way, he wins big. If not, who knows?

If the GOP hadn't nailed down so many "single issue voters" (morons IMO), on radical 2A panic voters, and anti choice voters, who would vote for Idi Amin if he was a pretend Christian like Trump, and anti choice, pro gun, they wouldn't have a prayer in hell of holdng a lock on their base like they have. Even Fox's proaganda couldn't hold it together for them with their anti regular guy policies, without the single issue dumbasses....

If the GOP hadn't nailed down so many "single issue voters" (morons IMO), on radical 2A panic voters, and anti choice voters, who would vote for Idi Amin if he was a pretend Christian like Trump, and anti choice, pro gun, they wouldn't have a prayer in hell of holdng a lock on their base like they have. Even Fox's proaganda couldn't hold it together for them with their anti regular guy policies, without the single issue dumbasses....

Each individual, every one of us has our own reasons for voting the way we do. Those reason/s are important to them. We may think they're asinine, but they don't. This idea of trying to force everyone, each and every America to think in lock step with just one ideal, one political agenda, having the same views on everything is totally wrong. Each of us have our own opinions, our own set of ethics, morals, ideas and visions, I like it that way. What I don't want to see is all of us herded together as nothing more than one huge group of mindless robots.

Diversity of opinions and political views and votes, that's the American way.

So yeh

No intelligent person would vote democrat any year.
We are not dealing with the smartest people. They simply think they are smarter than everyone else.
Leftist elitism has been an issue for years and years.

Each individual, every one of us has our own reasons for voting the way we do. Those reason/s are important to them. We may think they're asinine, but they don't. This idea of trying to force everyone, each and every America to think in lock step with just one ideal, one political agenda, having the same views on everything is totally wrong. Each of us have our own opinions, our own set of ethics, morals, ideas and visions, I like it that way. What I don't want to see is all of us herded together as nothing more than one huge group of mindless robots.

Diversity of opinions and political views and votes, that's the American way.

Leftism requires group think mentality and mob mentality on those that don't think their way.
It basically is the antithesis to what you just said. which I agree with 100%.

Leftism requires group think mentality and mob mentality on those that don't think their way.
It basically is the antithesis to what you just said. which I agree with 100%.

Nonsense. It's ridiculous to vote for someone, whose positions are against your interest, because of ONE single issue that really doesn't affect you at all.

Granted the gun thing doesn't count, as there is a direct effect. All the same very few actual anti 2a folks, it's a strawman mostly.

Abortion though, there's a LOT of folks, voting for candidates, that represent thier interests, FAR less than their opponents, over an issue that is as simple as don't get an abortion. Other people's access to the service doesn' effect your life an iota.

Horse ****, like 90% of your posts....

Back
Top Bottom