• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Soros looks set to make a killing on Brexit result

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Soros looks set to make a killing on Brexit result - MarketWatch

“George Soros may be getting rich on an implosion in British markets — again.
It is precisely the scenario of which Soros, writing in Britain’s Guardian newspaper last week, warned. The global financial carnage and Friday’s tumble could be adding to the wealthy investor’s bankroll, if reports are true. Soros is famous for breaking the Bank of England — and lining his pockets — in 1992 with a bet against the British pound, which resulted in sterling’s ejection from the European exchange-rate mechanism.

Soros Fund Management, which manages some $30 billion for Soros and his family, has been scooping up gold assets and placing wagers that stocks will tumble, according to a Wall Street Journal report earlier this month…………

I am confident the most hated financial genius’s by the RW will be most upset at George’s success………And know now with his additional wealth is sure to underwrite programs benefiting society………
Which is sure to make the blood boil of the most neophyte of RW enthusiasts……..
As they say on the street in such cases……
Eat your heart out…….
ALSO SEE:
George Soros, the billionaire who 'broke' the Bank of England, wins big from Brexit | Home News | News | The Independent

Soros is a globalist. The fact that he benefits should be no secret. How long he benefits will be detertmined.

Bring on the conspiracy theories.

Soros looks set to make a killing on Brexit result - MarketWatch

“George Soros may be getting rich on an implosion in British markets — again.
It is precisely the scenario of which Soros, writing in Britain’s Guardian newspaper last week, warned. The global financial carnage and Friday’s tumble could be adding to the wealthy investor’s bankroll, if reports are true. Soros is famous for breaking the Bank of England — and lining his pockets — in 1992 with a bet against the British pound, which resulted in sterling’s ejection from the European exchange-rate mechanism.

Soros Fund Management, which manages some $30 billion for Soros and his family, has been scooping up gold assets and placing wagers that stocks will tumble, according to a Wall Street Journal report earlier this month…………

I am confident the most hated financial genius’s by the RW will be most upset at George’s success………And know now with his additional wealth is sure to underwrite programs benefiting society………
Which is sure to make the blood boil of the most neophyte of RW enthusiasts……..
As they say on the street in such cases……
Eat your heart out…….
ALSO SEE:
George Soros, the billionaire who 'broke' the Bank of England, wins big from Brexit | Home News | News | The Independent

Soros didn't make Brexit happen. The voters in Great Britain did that all on their own.

:lol:

Now some of them would like a second vote.

That's not gonna happen.

Soros didn't make Brexit happen. The voters in Great Britain did that all on their own.

Now some of them would like a second vote.

That's not gonna happen.

Never said that.......

None of the news reports said that.......

Please reread for meaning

Soros is a globalist. The fact that he benefits should be no secret. How long he benefits will be detertmined.

What's wrong with being a globalist.........or do you see it as a good quality of character or something.............

Determined by what?

What's wrong with being a globalist.........or do you see it as a good quality of character or something.............

Determined by what?

If you do not know by now, what I tell you won't matter.

Never said that.......
None of the news reports said that.......

Please reread for meaning

I didn't say that you said that.

I just wanted to make it clear that it didn't happen because some people like to blame Mr Soros for things that he had little or nothing to do with.

I didn't say that you said that.

I just wanted to make it clear that it didn't happen because some people like to blame Mr Soros for things that he had little or nothing to do with.

:roll:

I am pretty sure Soros was pro economic crash before he decided that the Brits would leave. Soros is betting on bad leaders, pissed off little people, and everyone's boats getting swamped with debt, which will lead to get not getting paid which leads to zero function debt markets which gets us to KABOOM!

Some of the above anyways. Pretty much all the global beyond rich have lost faith in this economy by the looks of it.

Winter is Coming.

I am pretty sure Soros was pro economic crash before he decided that the Brits would leave.
Soros is betting on bad leaders, pissed off little people, and everyone's boats getting swamped with debt, which will lead to get not getting paid which leads to zero function debt markets which gets us to KABOOM!

Some of the above anyways. Pretty much all the global beyond rich have lost faith in this economy by the looks of it.

Winter is Coming.

Whatever. So far Brexit is putting money in my pocket.

Of course what goes up may eventually come down.

Back
Top Bottom