• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sore Winners: Conservatives Can't Be Happy Even When They Are Winning

My meter just broke...

View attachment 67248061

You aren't the least bit fine about it and every single person on DP now knows it.

The irony of you quoting me explicitly saying they are "right-wing extremists" as some kind of condoning of their position is hilarious. I see reading isn't everyone's forte.

You don't have a crystal ball, neo-nazis don't just "show up" and act peacefully, and you're not even as good as Trump at the "very fine people on both sides" crap.

Nope...not fine people on both sides. **** people on both sides. Any other nonsense you want to make up? You want to continue to prove you support the tactics of the Sturmabteilung?

I'm done with you and your nonsense.

Hopefully for good this time. You've embarrassed yourself entirely, or maybe I was the one who embarrassed you by calling you out on your BS? I don't know...it's a fine line determine such a thing.

You may be right. I thought there was a deal offered, but based on that story it looks like the GOP (house) was never going to okay that DACA deal and the dems weren't going to fund Trump's wall.

I had thought something else was agreed to and then dropped after the shutdown was averted.

There was a deal offered but McCarthy and Miller nixed it.

Since none of the things you quoted has anything to do with that, your statement sounds really silly.

Everything I quoted is germaine.

1. You're pissed because the opposition showed up. They were extremists too, but you prefer to paint them as ordinary Democrats. But in any case, they were the opposition.

2. You whine about numerical superiority. Just wait till your side actually tries to start that civil war your people keep threatening about.

3. You deliberately lie about the facts surrounding the events in Charlottesville, namely that a Jewish congregation was continually and openly threatened by armed militia and their neo-nazi tiki torch buddies.
So...they stood there? Why were they not arrested?!?!?!?!

4. You expect those who preach intolerance to get a free pass, particularly those who have and still do preach genocide.
That makes you yourself intolerant and a sympathizer.

And finally, when cornered, you resort to curing your insecurity with attempted smug bravado, the sure sign that you're losing the argument because you're running out of valid defenses. But to your credit, you seem well versed in toeing the line that borders baiting, flaming and trolling. Doesn't change the fact that you're losing the argument and resorting to a cheap tactic as a defense.

Congratulations, you ARE THE "sore winner" as defined by this thread, and by "winner" I am referring to the fact that your side had the trifecta for two years, and that still wasn't good enough for you.
You expect untrammeled power, and a quiescent and meek opposition which behaves as political dhimmis in their own land, and your definition of "rights" translates to both active and implied threats of violence.

You are the textbook definition of the Trump Sore Winner.
And like your other buddies, you can't even tolerate deviance from pure and abject loyalty to your leader even from within your own party.

There was a deal offered but McCarthy and Miller nixed it.

That was how I remembered it, but the linked article said otherwise. I didn't have time/interest to research. If you have info on it, leave a link. TIA.:peace

Well not really..there has been a core base that thought we should close down the boarders but the wall was a campaign device to rile people up..nothing more.

Trump had two years to get his **** together with the wall. He had a deal with the dems with DACA and 25 billion on the table.. he walked..now all of a sudden. He needs to create a crisis because the dems are in power?

Trump thinks people are fools...I guess

Actually, it was Schumer who put $25 Billion in return for DACA on the table...until his own Dem colleagues raised hell. Then he pulled it off the table.

Everything I quoted is germaine.

I've already made a mess of you. All you're doing now is repeating your points that I've already flushed down the toilet. I don't need to do it again, just refer to my previous posts that still stand valid. Stop peddling lies and move on. You just don't have what it takes.

I've already made a mess of you. All you're doing now is repeating your points that I've already flushed down the toilet. I don't need to do it again, just refer to my previous posts that still stand valid. Stop peddling lies and move on. You just don't have what it takes.

Your old pattern didn't work when you used the word flail and it's not working now with "mess" either.
Just continuing to be a last word freak doesn't mean you won (or learned) anything.

I wasn't out to win anything, I just recognized you from the title of the thread and you confirmed it.
The more you continue to post, the more you illuminate yourself as being exactly what the thread is about.

If you'd made a mess of me, you wouldn't need to advertise it.
Making this about me doesn't change any of that.

Your old pattern didn't work when you used the word flail and it's not working now with "mess" either.
Just continuing to be a last word freak doesn't mean you won (or learned) anything.

I wasn't out to win anything, I just recognized you from the title of the thread and you confirmed it.
The more you continue to post, the more you illuminate yourself as being exactly what the thread is about.

If you'd made a mess of me, you wouldn't need to advertise it.
Making this about me doesn't change any of that.

You still don't realize you're done, do you? How quaint.

Actually, it was Schumer who put $25 Billion in return for DACA on the table...until his own Dem colleagues raised hell. Then he pulled it off the table.

Well no..trumps hardliners had him walk away from the deal..thanks for trying

If you spend decades voting against things that will help you, will this cause a continuous state of anger? When you talk to conservatives these days, it sure does seem to be that way. As Tangmo alluded to here:

As goes their obsession with figures like AOC, Hillary Clinton, and myself (username) included. They don't seem to understand that other people have other opinions and can genuinely and gradually change over time. (hence they think the constitution hasn't) Over the past few years I have had better conversations with liberals far to the left of me than even center right conservatives who only have highly partisan combative arguments that much too often slide into Trump worship, racism, or anti-semitic. Without even presenting valid reasons for liking Trump, they expect us to fall in line. While making fun of us and insulting other political figures will help that cause?

Case in point- Trump had full control of the House the Senate and the WH for two years and the moment Democrats got some power, the wall became an emergency. They demonize the liberals and call them leftists as if its some sort of insult. Is it their goal to piss off everyone until no one even pays attention to them anymore, b/c Democrats are already starting to do that in the 2020 primaries. People want ideas and optimism not trollish doom and gloom.

Well of course you'll listen to liberals. You have the same view points as them practically.

Back
Top Bottom