• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sore losers

Yes, too obviously true.

Its pathetic. Sincerely. To the point of its embarrassing, to all of us. Folks, please, get a hold of yourselves, snap outta it, yanno?

But, as a realist I know its not like its gonna stop anytime soon...unfortunately. It will last the entire Trump presidency. Both terms. His success will not deter them. As Ann Coulter puts it, paraphrased perhaps, if they had any brains they would be Republicans.

I would only change that to "Conservatives".

The closest thing I do to that video in the OP is to wear a Trump T shirt to Wal Mart. Nowhere near as good, but still fun.

"Sore Losers" is the party ahead of country view. Here is the country ahead of party view from a well known Republican (I started at thread on it earlier):

Kathleen Parker: Trump critics sore losers? Look closely

Kathleen Parker isn't a Republican.

She's a (self-admitted) Democrat turned independent who writes with a marginally conservative policy slant (because that's her job at the extreme-left-wing WaPo) while slamming all major Republican political figures since Nixon.

The most rational comment she makes in that article is that:

...we're left to draw inferences from suppositions from what little else we know.

Which basically is what she did throughout the entire article.

She's really just reiterating the same tired excuses for Clinton's loss that we've been hearing since election night, none of which, of course, take in to account Clinton's losing campaign strategy, Clinton's unelectability, or a repudiation of ever-further-left-leaning liberal policies by a large majority of the country (by landmass).

Kathleen Parker isn't a Republican.

She's a (self-admitted) Democrat turned independent who writes with a marginally conservative policy slant (because that's her job at the extreme-left-wing WaPo) while slamming all major Republican political figures since Nixon.

The most rational comment she makes in that article is that:

Which basically is what she did throughout the entire article.

She's really just reiterating the same tired excuses for Clinton's loss that we've been hearing since election night, none of which, of course, take in to account Clinton's losing campaign strategy, Clinton's unelectability, or a repudiation of ever-further-left-leaning liberal policies by a large majority of the country (by landmass).

Sorry, not a Republican, an unaffiliated Conservative.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathleen_Parker

Back
Top Bottom