• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Soothing

j-r-r-tolkien.jpg

When you don't feel well, is there a movie or movies you can watch over and over because they just make you feel better? Mine is Lord of The Rings Trilogy...and the Hobbit Trilogy. They are like xanax to me. I think I have watched them over 50 times..maybe more.
It's world far from mine, for which I am thankful. Like when reading a book you wish would never end and you lose yourself in the story with scenery and characters made up in your imagination.....these movies supply the scenery and imagination FOR me so all I have to do is revisit them and not have to dream up things on my own. I get to live in their world...for a little while. And when you despair with your body falling apart as you age and don't really have anyone to share that with....it's nice to know you can escape to fantasy land.:)

Back
Top Bottom