• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sooner or later, We are all doomed to die of Covid-19

Holubice

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
We are all kapput. We are all doomed to die....

French doctors say Covid-19 die at 93° C temperature (Celsius, be aware...!)...
eek.gif

But what is much worse is this (translate this article with Google Translate..), in other word it is proved Covid-19 virus sticks to micro pollution particles so, theoretically, if you sneeze, you spread millions of small... wandering mines, they fluctuate in the air for days (exactly 9 days, this funny Covid-19 can survive 9 days outside a patient). You can infect your fellow man who is 2 km far from you, may be also 20 km far from you...

Now really a flap of a butterfly in London will destroy a suburbs in Tokyo...
investigate.gif

009.gif

COVID-019 has a very high mutation rate. It will continue to mutate & evolve until there is no one left, or at least the very few rich people who have taken advanced precautions.

eek.gif

But what is much worse is this (translate this article with Google Translate..), in other word it is proved Covid-19 virus sticks to micro pollution particles so, theoretically, if you sneeze, you spread millions of small... wandering mines, they fluctuate in the air for days (exactly 9 days, this funny Covid-19 can survive 9 days outside a patient). You can infect your fellow man who is 2 km far from you, may be also 20 km far from you...

investigate.gif

009.gif

I think most of the information here was known weeks ago.

eek.gif

investigate.gif

009.gif

All viruses are quickly destroyed by UV light so it cannot live for days in the air.

COVID-019 has a very high mutation rate. It will continue to mutate & evolve until there is no one left, or at least the very few rich people who have taken advanced precautions.

Well aren't you Little Miss Sunshine.

It's not doomed when you've done what you needed to do.

I think most of the information here was known weeks ago.

Do it make you fell better, or more comfortable...? Do you know that, when you recovery from the illness, you can get ill twice, tree, four times..?

That's why I wrote that it is just a matter of time before it will kill all of us...

52.gif

Do you seriously believe that?

No, it's not an extinction event. Absolute worst case scenario is that we are all doomed to contract COVID-19. In that scenario most of us still recover. Of course this is a horrible scenario that should be avoided at any cost, but no matter how badly we handle this pandemic, the human race will live on.

All viruses are quickly destroyed by UV light so it cannot live for days in the air.

Do you mean we have to stay at home just when it is cloudy...? It is a great mess...

Do you see a way out...? Ah, no way out, it's better to stay inside...

holiday29.gif

Do you mean we have to stay at home just when it is cloudy...? It is a great mess...

Do you see a way out...? Ah, no way out, it's better to stay inside...

holiday29.gif

UV light penetrates cloud cover. The sun is the great sterilizer. The half life of the corona 19 virus under UV light is about 1 minute.

No, it's not an extinction event. Absolute worst case scenario is that we are all doomed to contract COVID-19. In that scenario most of us still recover. Of course this is a horrible scenario that should be avoided at any cost, but no matter how badly we handle this pandemic, the human race will live on.

Do you mean it will be just another ...

Black Death

Doutielt3.jpg

"... The Black Death, also known as the Pestilence and the Plague,[a] was the most fatal pandemic recorded in human history, resulting in the deaths of up to 75–200 million[1][2][3][4][5][6] people in Eurasia and North Africa,[7] peaking in Europe from 1347 to 1351. Plague, the disease caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis, is believed to have been the cause;[8] Y. pestis infection can cause septicaemic and pneumonic plagues but most commonly results in bubonic plague.[9] The Black Death was the second plague pandemic recorded, after the Plague of Justinian (542–546).[10] The plague created religious, social, and economic upheavals, with profound effects on the course of European history. ..." (TO BE CONTINUED IN THE LINK)

... we have seen in the Italian Region of Bergamo that, compared to the overall number of death of 2018, in 12 we had a plus 2554% of total deaths. Our life will be like a film of ...

Zombie-Army-4-dead-war-e3-2019-1.jpg

... where everybody is afraid to be touched by another person. Even by his son, or his father...

04.gif

Do you mean it will be just another ...

Black Death

Doutielt3.jpg

"... The Black Death, also known as the Pestilence and the Plague,[a] was the most fatal pandemic recorded in human history, resulting in the deaths of up to 75–200 million[1][2][3][4][5][6] people in Eurasia and North Africa,[7] peaking in Europe from 1347 to 1351. Plague, the disease caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis, is believed to have been the cause;[8] Y. pestis infection can cause septicaemic and pneumonic plagues but most commonly results in bubonic plague.[9] The Black Death was the second plague pandemic recorded, after the Plague of Justinian (542–546).[10] The plague created religious, social, and economic upheavals, with profound effects on the course of European history. ..." (TO BE CONTINUED IN THE LINK)

... we have seen in the Italian Region of Bergamo that, compared to the overall number of death of 2018, in 12 we had a plus 2554% of total deaths. Our life will be like a film of ...

Zombie-Army-4-dead-war-e3-2019-1.jpg

... where everybody is afraid to be touched by another person. Even by his son, or his father...

View attachment 67278931

No, not as long as countries test and isolate the infected. In the absence of testing, preventative self isolation works almost as well.

The most likely scenario is that COVID-19 will be with us until a vaccine is developed. The vaccine with then eradicate it.

UV light penetrates cloud cover. The sun is the great sterilizer. The half life of the corona 19 virus under UV light is about 1 minute.

I read, in serious newspaper, that this virus can survive in some surfaces also 9 days before it dies. So, I don't think day light will kill it so quickly. And almost any doctors say next Summer will not stop the pandemic...

coronavirus-map.jpg

But have you noted the strange oddity I snowed in my introduction? I'm also sure that the present Pandemia have to be named into Plague, because:

• This virus does not kill innocent babies
  • This virus does not kill the poor Black Men in the poorest countries of Africa
  • This virus does not kill the poor immigrants living in the richest West countries
  • This virus is killing those countries that have been egoist and ruthless towards refugees
  • Canada and United States have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Canada, why is it a hecatomb in USA?
  • Germany and France have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Germany, why is it a hecatomb in France?
  • Sweden and Switzerland have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Sweden, why is it a hecatomb in Switzerland?
  • New Zealand and Australia have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in New Zealand, why is it a hecatomb in New Zealand?
  • Portugal and Spain have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Portugal, why is it a hecatomb in Spain?
I know those explanations may disappoint some of you, but that it is. I'm typing in this forum as I am sure what kind of vaccine REALLY will stop the carnage in USA (and elsewhere).

Coronavirus: Risk to Canadians still "low"

icon_smile_new8.gif

I read, in serious newspaper, that this virus can survive in some surfaces also 9 days before it dies. So, I don't think day light will kill it so quickly. And almost any doctors say next Summer will not stop the pandemic...

coronavirus-map.jpg

But have you noted the strange oddity I snowed in my introduction? I'm also sure that the present Pandemia have to be named into Plague, because:

• This virus does not kill innocent babies
  • This virus does not kill the poor Black Men in the poorest countries of Africa
  • This virus does not kill the poor immigrants living in the richest West countries
  • This virus is killing those countries that have been egoist and ruthless towards refugees
  • Canada and United States have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Canada, why is it a hecatomb in USA?
  • Germany and France have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Germany, why is it a hecatomb in France?
  • Sweden and Switzerland have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Sweden, why is it a hecatomb in Switzerland?
  • New Zealand and Australia have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in New Zealand, why is it a hecatomb in New Zealand?
  • Portugal and Spain have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Portugal, why is it a hecatomb in Spain?
I know those explanations may disappoint some of you, but that it is. I'm typing in this forum as I am sure what kind of vaccine REALLY will stop the carnage in USA (and elsewhere).

Coronavirus: Risk to Canadians still "low"

icon_smile_new8.gif

Those survival numbers were for indoors, the virus can only survive 2 minutes under UV light. That map will certainly change. No human is immune to the virus and it spreads like the common cold.

US Government claims coronavirus survives just two minutes on sunny surfaces | Metro News

No, not as long as countries test and isolate the infected. In the absence of testing, preventative self isolation works almost as well.

The most likely scenario is that COVID-19 will be with us until a vaccine is developed. The vaccine with then eradicate it.

One of our best doctors focused on virus at TV has said that AIDS virus has arrived in (about)) 1984, but we have not yet a vaccine. The Hepatic C is around for 25 years, but we have not yet a vaccine.

Nobody can say when they find a vaccine. Or if ever they will find out a vaccine.

icon_eek.gif

One of our best doctors focused on virus at TV has said that AIDS virus has arrived in (about)) 1984, but we have not yet a vaccine. The Hepatic C is around for 25 years, but we have not yet a vaccine.

Nobody can say when they find a vaccine. Or if ever they will find out a vaccine.

View attachment 67278943

Coronaviruses are not comparable to HIV. Coronaviruses stimulate an immune response that causes the host to fight the virus off once infected, which means that a vaccine is likely possible. The question is whether or not that immunity lasts, or if the host can be reinfected by the same strain. If once infected you become immune, then it's only a matter of time before we have a vaccine and the novel coronavirus is eradicated. If the coronavirus is highly mutable and splits into multiple strains, then vaccines may have to be administered every season like a flu shot, and will be less effective. If reinfection by the same strain of novel coronavirus is possible then a vaccine may not be possible, but this is unlikely.

There is a cure for Hep C, though, but it cost's a small fortune.

coronavirus-map.jpg

[...]

No one will be disappointed if the virus doesn't reach someone or some group, why do you say this?

The virus spreads opportunistically, as all viruses spread.

Coronaviruses are not comparable to HIV. Coronaviruses stimulate an immune response that causes the host to fight the virus off once infected, which means that a vaccine is likely possible. The question is whether or not that immunity lasts, or if the host can be reinfected by the same strain. If once infected you become immune, then it's only a matter of time before we have a vaccine and the novel coronavirus is eradicated. If the coronavirus is highly mutable and splits into multiple strains, then vaccines may have to be administered every season like a flu shot, and will be less effective. If reinfection by the same strain of novel coronavirus is possible then a vaccine may not be possible, but this is unlikely.

The immunity doesn't last...

Patients who have recovered from the killer coronavirus can get the SARS-like infection AGAIN, Chinese doctor claims

24392962-7973905-image-a-2_1580993690713.jpg

"... Patients who recover from China's deadly coronavirus are at risk or relapsing or catching it again, a doctor working in the outbreak has warned.
One of the riskiest elements of the coronavirus is that people have no immunity to it because it's completely new.
And although the body is able to become partly immune to some viruses – like flu – or almost completely immune to others – like chickenpox – reinfections do happen. The coronavirus gripping China's Hubei province is no exception, according to a doctor in the country's health commission.
Dr Zhan Qingyuan said there is a 'likelihood of relapse' for patients who have recovered from the coronavirus. ..."
(TO BE CONTINUED IN THE LINK)

It's only a matter of time before we have a vaccine?
Ok, how much time? 2 years, 20 years...? Behind AIDS illness there is a virus, after (almost) 40 years we have not yet a vaccine. Is a matter of time of 50 years?

Are you willing to live this way, in this nightmare, for the rest of your life...?

maxresdefault.jpg

No, thanks... I don't...

008.gif

No one will be disappointed if the virus doesn't reach someone or some group, why do you say this?

The virus spreads opportunistically, as all viruses spread.

There are some statistical oddity that nobody is able to distinguish... I am trying to make it note also to your colleugue in this other forum...

Covid-19, strange difference between Mexico and U.S.A.

They have a professional statistic... But nobody is able to admit which is the real key factor that determine the spread of the virus. I mean: which countries will die, and which countries will survive...

009.gif

Oh brother

Unlikely, though. If this virus acts typically of coronaviruses, there will be some immunity that will decrease over time. But I believe that still means we'll get some (natural) herd immunity below 100%.

Back
Top Bottom