• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sooner or later, We are all doomed to die of Covid-19

The immunity doesn't last...

Patients who have recovered from the killer coronavirus can get the SARS-like infection AGAIN, Chinese doctor claims

24392962-7973905-image-a-2_1580993690713.jpg

"... Patients who recover from China's deadly coronavirus are at risk or relapsing or catching it again, a doctor working in the outbreak has warned.
One of the riskiest elements of the coronavirus is that people have no immunity to it because it's completely new.
And although the body is able to become partly immune to some viruses – like flu – or almost completely immune to others – like chickenpox – reinfections do happen. The coronavirus gripping China's Hubei province is no exception, according to a doctor in the country's health commission.
Dr Zhan Qingyuan said there is a 'likelihood of relapse' for patients who have recovered from the coronavirus. ..."
(TO BE CONTINUED IN THE LINK)

It's only a matter of time before we have a vaccine?
Ok, how much time? 2 years, 20 years...? Behind AIDS illness there is a virus, after (almost) 40 years we have not yet a vaccine. Is a matter of time of 50 years?

Are you willing to live this way, in this nightmare, for the rest of your life...?

maxresdefault.jpg

No, thanks... I don't...

Here's a hint on parsing your sources: If the headline of an article that comes from The Daily Mail ends in the words "Chinese doctor claims," you probably ought not to take it as reliable information.

There are some statistical oddity that nobody is able to distinguish... I am trying to make it note also to your colleugue in this other forum...

Covid-19, strange difference between Mexico and U.S.A.

They have a professional statistic... But nobody is able to admit which is the real key factor that determine the spread of the virus. I mean: which countries will die, and which countries will survive...

View attachment 67278983

Whatever the factor is, it's opportunity based. All viruses propagate opportunistically. If something's a mystery, you merely haven't discovered the opportunistic path.

It may very well be true that certain people are less prone to damage, and others more so. But, no demographic has proven to be absolutely immune. For example, you assert it won't kill infants, but that's not true. I think if you do a cursory search, you'll find some infants that have been infected and have died.

Last edited:
Here's a hint on parsing your sources: If the headline of an article that comes from The Daily Mail ends in the words "Chinese doctor claims," you probably ought not to take it as reliable information.

If people cannot develop an immunity to it, then how can a vaccine impart immunity?

But, yes, if the source is the Daily Mail, the article is not reliable.

COVID-019 has a very high mutation rate. It will continue to mutate & evolve until there is no one left, or at least the very few rich people who have taken advanced precautions.

Sources?

Tell me about the professional statistic.

"There are small lies. There are big lies. An there are Statistic..."

(Mark Twain)

You are right, but please have a look at those numbers:

--------------------------------------

The numbers so far (25th April) since the beginning of this pandemic (taken from Stats latest list), are certainly strange:

Spain pop. 46m. : c19 deaths 23,000 = 1 death per 2,000 pop. (approx.)
Italy pop. 60m. : c19 deaths 26,000 = 1 death per 2,300
UK pop. 66m. : c19 deaths 20,000 = 1 death per 3300
Sweden pop. 10m. : c10 deaths 2000 = 1 death per 5000.
US pop. 325m. : c19 deaths 53,000 = I death per 6000
Germany pop. 83m. : c19 deaths 5800 = 1 death per 14,300
Iran pop. 82m. : c19 deaths 5600 = 1 death per 14,600
Russia pop. 144m. : c19 deaths 681 = 1 death per 210,000
S.Korea pop. 52 m. : c19 deaths 242 = 1 death per 215,000
NZ pop. 5m. : c19 deaths 18 = 1 death per 277,000
China pop. 1.4B. : c19 deaths 4600 = 1 death per 304,000
Australia pop. 25m. : c19 deaths 81 = 1 death per 308,000
Japan pop. 126m. : c19 deaths 345 = 1 death per 365,000
Indonesia pop. 268m. : c19 deaths 720 = 1 death per 372,000
Singapore pop. 5.6m : c19 deaths 12 = 1 death per 467,000
India pop. 1.35B. : c19 deaths 780 = 1 death per 1,700,000

Pleas note:
India pop. 1.35B. : c19 deaths 780 = 1 death per 1,700,000

... and, in the meantime, you have in India those social distances between citizens...

cq5dam.web.738.462.jpeg

... you will realise that it is a enourmous statistical oddity. For our standards, they had to be almost all death.

Even if you compare deaths (per capita)...

Mexico vs U.S.A.
Nigeria vs U.S.A.

idea.gif

... sorry, I posted the same content twice...

If people cannot develop an immunity to it, then how can a vaccine impart immunity?

But, yes, if the source is the Daily Mail, the article is not reliable.

If this is true, then a vaccine may be problematic. I'm just not yet convinced that it's true. There is preliminary information floating around that click bait articles like to latch on to, but I think it's best to wait for a consensus before we start jumping to end of days talk.

But IF people cannot develop immunity to it, then the world will go on, just very differently than we are used to. Masks and gloves might become the norm. We might have to spend the occasional two weeks in isolation with severe pneumonia-like symptoms each winter. The average lifespan of humans may drop a few years. Businesses will likely have to rethink the way they service customers.

If this is true, then a vaccine may be problematic. I'm just not yet convinced that it's true. There is preliminary information floating around that click bait articles like to latch on to, but I think it's best to wait for a consensus before we start jumping to end of days talk.

But IF people cannot develop immunity to it, then the world will go on, just very differently than we are used to. Masks and gloves might become the norm. We might have to spend the occasional two weeks in isolation with severe pneumonia-like symptoms each winter. The average lifespan of humans may drop a few years. Businesses will likely have to rethink the way they service customers.

If a disease like this, could 'continue to go on and eventually infect everyone' i.e., if that were possible, one would think that in our millions of years of evolution, it would have already happened. Since it hasn't, the more logical path for this virus is that it will go a similar path of all terrible contagious viruses, which is to say that it will fade, and in the future reemerge on a somewhat regional and/or seasonal basis.

If a disease like this, could 'continue to go on and eventually infect everyone' i.e., if that were possible, one would think that in our millions of years of evolution, it would have already happened. Since it hasn't, the more logical path for this virus is that it will go a similar path of all terrible contagious viruses, which is to say that it will fade, and in the future reemerge on a somewhat regional and/or seasonal basis.

I think you're right. But the human rhinovirus has been around for quite a while now.

Thanks to great advises of a friend of mine, finally I can show you the list of...

List of Worst hit Countries (more deaths for 1 million of persons)

List of Less hit Countries (less deaths for 1 million of person, please note which one are at top...!)

Please note that San Marino, the little Switzerland that I have just around the corner here, near my town, it's the worst place on Earth...

Now you know unequivocally what is the only key factor that spreads the virus worldwide... I mean... I'm sure that the present Pandemia have to be named into Plague, because:

• This virus does not kill innocent babies
  • This virus does not kill the poor Black Men in the poorest countries of Africa
  • This virus does not kill the poor immigrants living in the richest West countries
  • This virus is killing those countries that have been egoist and ruthless towards refugees
  • Canada and United States have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Canada, why is it a hecatomb in USA?
  • Germany and France have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Germany, why is it a hecatomb in France?
  • Sweden and Switzerland have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Sweden, why is it a hecatomb in Switzerland?
  • New Zealand and Australia have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in New Zealand, why is it a hecatomb in New Zealand?
  • Portugal and Spain have the same social and economical strength: why they have so few deaths in Portugal, why is it a hecatomb in Spain?

investigate.gif

The problems is when the average lifespan who drops it's yours... :shock:

I live in one of the worst hit region on Italy, we are in total lock down till the beginning of March. My weekly nightmare was to visit the local market to buy my grocery shopping, as I have been forced to buy in a small market, anybody is forced to do so, we had to queue up to hours, as few persons a time can get in, and you have to spend hours waiting outdoors on the sun. When inside the market, if you wear a very protective face mask it is very difficult to breath...

Our Government will start all economical activities next week, 04 May 2020, and I am very upset, as I am forced to visit several customer and different houses during the day, and I am at great risk...

I prepare a last will and testament within next Friday.

I am not joking ...

mf_missing.gif

I see, many of you is doing what, here in Italy, we call to distinguish if are angels are male or female...

The only statistical you can do now, very fast, and much more accurate than anyone else, is to see how many people has died this month 2020, compared to the same month of 2018. As the only relevant change is our dear Covid-19. And, in doing so, you see that countries almost without an hospital, like Nigeria, they have almost not casualties. You should see mass graves at every corner, but nothing...

I see in your posts above, you are pondering why American Black men die so much in United States...? Well, it's simple, those Blacks, compared to their brothers in Burkina Faso, or Chad, they are not black poor men any more. For sure these ones below...

255px-Jordan_by_Lipofsky_16577.jpg

330px-Mike_Tyson_2019_by_Glenn_Francis.jpg

2246918_f496.jpg

... Put it into your minds: if you earn millions of dollars a years, and you give almost nothing to those on the need, you will not survive. It doesn't matter if you are White, Black, Yellow or Red. What matter, since now, it is your conscience, and your hidden donations...

Yes, hidden donation, normal donation have not much sense too...

Attention: religious content
1 “Be careful that you don't practice your religion in front of people to draw their attention. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. 2 “Whenever you give to the poor, don't blow your trumpet as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets so that they may get praise from people. I assure you, that's the only reward they'll get. 3 But when you give to the poor, don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing 4 so that you may give to the poor in secret. Your Father who sees what you do in secret will reward you.

008.gif

P.S.
If you named Bill Gates, you donate billions of dollars to fight climate changes, and you ads it on newspaper, it has not sense. From a religious point of views, and because you, deliberately, make my laptop to go bad in (about) 6/7 years, so I am forced to trow it in the garbage, and to buy a new one. You do it in cahoots with personal computer producers, as they too, they are interested to make you laptop lifespan very short. I have a laptop of 2004 with a brand new version of Linux, very fast, and very secure, that operates brilliantly. I think Bill Gates could do the same also with it's Windows, if just he want to. This is, really and truely, a great way to help to stop climate changes...

The a$$ %ole Mexico (Trump docet...) is performing mysteriously very well...

Coronavirus on the border: Why Mexico has so few cases compared with the U.S.

imrs.php

"...The U.S.-Mexico border has long been a region of contrasts. But people in both countries are puzzling over the latest one: The number of confirmed cases of the coronavirus on the Mexican side is just a small fraction of the U.S. count.
On Sunday, confirmed cases in California topped 6,200, compared with just 23 in Baja California. Arizona had 919 cases, dwarfing the 14 in neighboring Sonora. New Mexico reported 237 cases; in Chihuahua state, there were six. The U.S.-Mexico border is the busiest in the world, with an estimated 1 million legal crossings per day. The neighbors’ economies are intertwined. So why is there such a big difference in cases? ..." (CLICK THE LINK TO CONTINUE)

Again, I pasted that article not to explain why Mexico has so few casualties, as I think almost nobody had my intuition, but just to show you that data confirm my explanation.

We have completely removed God from our life. It is inconceivable that He could concretely intervene in our life. Especially in the present terrible way.

But, you have forgotten, this is not the first time it happens ...

L%E2%80%99acqua-mutata-in-sangue.png

idea.gif

I am really tired, I go sleep... Please ponder what I have written to you...

079.gif

Good thing covid-19 poises virtual zero danger to children and extremely small chance of danger to some under 55, particularly not in bad health. Like all coronavirus, it is dangerous to the elderly - particularly into their 70s and 80s. Then again a 103 year old survived it.

This entire quarantine stunt is absurd and has been from the start. It has been a 24/7 bioterrorism marketing campaign by the wealthiest people on earth thru their MSM, press and Internet net - that they completely own and control.

All viruses are quickly destroyed by UV light so it cannot live for days in the air.

which is why vultures don't have feathers on their necks or feet.

The problems is when the average lifespan who drops it's yours... :shock:

I live in one of the worst hit region on Italy, we are in total lock down till the beginning of March. My weekly nightmare was to visit the local market to buy my grocery shopping, as I have been forced to buy in a small market, anybody is forced to do so, we had to queue up to hours, as few persons a time can get in, and you have to spend hours waiting outdoors on the sun. When inside the market, if you wear a very protective face mask it is very difficult to breath...

Our Government will start all economical activities next week, 04 May 2020, and I am very upset, as I am forced to visit several customer and different houses during the day, and I am at great risk...

I prepare a last will and testament within next Friday.

I am not joking ...

mf_missing.gif

leave it to us on DP for payment for having to read this swill you have posted.

Good thing covid-19 poises virtual zero danger to children and extremely small chance of danger to some under 55, particularly not in bad health. Like all coronavirus, it is dangerous to the elderly - particularly into their 70s and 80s. Then again a 103 year old survived it.

This entire quarantine stunt is absurd and has been from the start. It has been a 24/7 bioterrorism marketing campaign by the wealthiest people on earth thru their MSM, press and Internet net - that they completely own and control.

Here in Italy, in Bergamo city district, without any restriction, we had plus 2554% deaths at the local cemetery in 12 days... Those tracks below are plenty of deaths, don't be foolish...

esercito-Bergamo-1.png

Coronavirus: Italian Army takes coffins as Bergamo morgues can'''t cope - Business Insider

https://www.washingtonpost.com/gdpr...342f02-66c7-11ea-b199-3a9799c54512_story.html

Military Trucks Transport Coffins With Coronavirus Victims From Bergamo - Video - Sputnik International

Italy: Spike in Funerals Hints Virus Deaths Much Higher Than Reported

418715.gif

I am sure the only way to stop the mass killing in the United States, as well the mass killing is going on here in my country (specially in my Region) one of the worst hit. We have to let in all the hundreds thousands of refugee that are trying to enter in our countries. I mean those ones...

hZbUaceTYTVlmkk-800x450-noPad.jpg

... and these ones in ours seas...

Strage-Lampedusa-300-morti1.jpg

... are you horrified by the picture above...? Keep in mind that you are not the only one that has seen that scene.

Everything, everything, everything in this Universe, also the smallest event in the most remote corner of Cosmo, it is determined, foreseen, wanted and put in order by God. Read those senteces below...

Btthegreat, those words above are very simple. Anybody can understand them. Just our very guilty conscience may not.

And we have not excuse: for instance, if we plant crops just for human feeding in the fertile valley of Mississippi and Missouri, we will have enough food for all the 7 billlions of men on Earth right now. We have just to convert our hyper protein diet of steak and hamburger to one based on wheat and leguminous plants, and, in a fortnight, we will have 16 times more food for everybody in the World. All the surplus, has to depart immediately bound to Nigeria, High land of Perù, Bangladesh, etc.

And, tomorrow, we have to let get in all the refugee escaping from Mexican madhouse, or the carnage in Sudan. Without any restriction.

Otherwise, day by day, little by little, this virus will kill all of us... Do you remember what God did to the Pharaon, as he didn't let the Jewish to escape after 9 terrible Plagues? He killed all the kids of Egypt. Now, if you noted, this mysterious virus has not killed a baby all around the World.

Is it a combination? Or, just a corresponding...?

icon_exclaim.gif

Back
Top Bottom