• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Something was rotten at DoD on January 6, 2021

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Clearly, the fix was in.

Walker said he "immediately" alerted Army senior leadership of the request. He did not receive the required approval from the acting secretary of defense until 5:08 p.m., he said — "3 hours and 19 minutes later."
... Walker said he had taken it upon himself to move the guardsmen closer to the Capitol in anticipation of the approval to mobilize. He said 155 guardsmen were ready hours earlier and he said their assistance "could have made a difference" in pushing back the crowd.
Chris Miller, Mike Flynn's Brother Charles, Kash Patel....looks to me like the writing is already on the wall.

Following the meeting, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby told reporters that the Capitol coup attempt had been a “wake-up call” for the military. “Extremism” in the military was “not an insignificant problem,” he said, and the number of troops involved was “not as small as anyone would like.”

The meeting of the top brass convened by Austin follows reports that former and active-duty military personnel comprised up to one-fifth of those arrested for storming the Capitol building in an attempt to prevent Congress from certifying Joseph Biden’s election as president and the defeat of Donald Trump.
Let the bold sink in.

Its a group called the oath keepers.

I would point out that there is conflicting testimony on this and pretty much everything else involving the response on Jan 6. I am waiting until all the facts are known before I draw any conclusions.

Back
Top Bottom