• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

I don't live "in the middle of nowhere. Colorado Springs. Big town. But I DO like to GET to the middle of nowhere at times. An EV is useless for me. Hell, WORSE than useless. It'll leave me stranded.

And dude...I'm an old guy. I've outgrown my need for speed. I had my 130 mph Firebird when I was in my 20's. Now, I need something that'll get me from point A to point B...and back home...on a tank of gas/one charge. An EV just won't cut it.

Not ready for prime time.

OK.

Enjoy your $6/gal gasoline then!

🤷‍♂️

did not say otherwise

tell that to the companies who won't

Not that simple, clearly you have little knowledge in this area.

it is talking about the long haul, not tomorrow. Why do trumpers have problems thinking ahead ???

If you think I am a "trumper" you are serious misinformed.

never said otherwise

libs tend to look at the long term----the correct solution

Yet, here we are. So much for long term or correct solution.

You approve of the Biden pukes efforts to get gas to $6/gal, don't you?

Screw Americans, right?

Our President, President Joe Biden, is doing well Mycroft.
Yes, that is correct he has my support.(y)

Our President, President Joe Biden, is doing well Mycroft.
Yes, that is correct he has my support.(y)
He's not doing so well for the American people. We are getting hammered by inflation, thanks to him.

????????????why???

You telling me you can't see the logic within this thread.....???

You Trumpers are something else.....
Did you look up non sequitur? there is no logic in that post

how are you gonna control the price of a product sold by private companies and countries all over the world?
You see...that's the thing. I'm not going to control any prices...and neither should the government.

Let the consumers and the producers control the prices...just like any other free market.

You see...that's the thing. I'm not going to control any prices...and neither should the government.

Let the consumers and the producers control the prices...just like any other free market.
that's exactly what's happening while you, Fox and Republicans blame the president of one country.

that's exactly what's happening while you, Fox and Republicans blame the president of one country.
No. That's not what's happening.

The government exerts a massive amount of control over the producers and the Biden pukes are taking it to a new level.

The government exerts a massive amount of control over the producers and the Biden pukes are taking it to a new level.
So why aren't the oil companies using the over 9000 drilling permits, that are unused right now?

so the US president controls OPEC and there have been massive changes in the last year or two here and in other countries?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

again, a bunch of you guys are trying to have it both ways and, to be honest, a lot of dumbasses believe you.

And that's a great reason to be moving on from vehicles powered by fossil fuels.
And that's a reason why the world will never be without fossil fuels. The nations military powers cannot power their troops on wind/solar. It's not going away. Wind and solar will never produce enough energy to power the world, never.

Back
Top Bottom