• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Something I REALLY like about the new software

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This is feedback about the new forum software/programming.

A real problem solved with the new software is if the site froze or went down, my computer froze, the Internet went down or otherwise a message I wrote out is lost no longer happens. That was so much a problem I would try to remember to write any message with length on Word Pad - then cut and paste it to the forum except the frustrating times I forgot to do so. The formatting wouldn't always convert over well - so often still had to fix the saved message before posting it.

The new software wonderfully generally saves a written message even if not posted. That's fantastic. It also allows an easy way to combine messages in ways I'm still figuring out. Overall the new software is much more reliable. I've seen no flaws with the new software, other than missing the old emojis.

Thank you. It was extremely frustrating to write out a message only to lose it before posting.

Agreed. This new forum software is much much more that we had hoped. The other night during the debate, at least for me, the forum didn't skip a beat!
Nighly backups are no longer an issue. Love it!

Still some navigation challenges, and we are working on them. Lots of great plans coming.

Back
Top Bottom