• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Someone's knocking! Should we let him/her in?

That poor thing! Did he really want in, or was he just trying to chop out a hole? (I have zero experience with woodpeckers.)

That poor thing! Did he really want in, or was he just trying to chop out a hole? (I have zero experience with woodpeckers.)

I have NO idea! It was in my youtube feed. It's colorful...

It hears how hollow it is, so it is trying to get through so it can eat bugs

It hears how hollow it is, so it is trying to get through so it can eat bugs

Interesting! Had I known that, I would have gone into my kitchen, got a handful of bugs and given it to him.

( :) )

It's called drumming. It's so the bird can establish territory and dominance. I had to look it up because I have had a woodpecker drumming on my metal eavestroughs and downspouts and on my chimney vent. I don't know what can be done about it. The little shit showing his ass around my house. Is there some sort of bird dominance reduction and correction group that I could donate to or hook up with.

Back
Top Bottom