• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Someone stole my Obama Biden sign.

LizardofOz

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Not sure where to put this so please move if it isn't appropriate here. So me and my daughter walked downtown to watch the Veterans Day parade. After getting copious amounts of candy we walked back up, I laid her down for her nap, cleaned the house and took out the trash. A soldier that lives across the street was outside so I went to go shake his hand and whatnot, when he noticed my damn sign was gone. Seriously I donated $10 for that sign. Why do people got to break balls? I was actually gonna take it down today or tomorrow and keep it for a reminder of the times type deal. I'm assuming someone coming down to the parade got so pissed they took it upon themselves to steal it. I guess their ass hurt so bad they had to commit a crime?

They didn't steal your sign. They redistributed it somewhere else.

^ couldn't resist

People collect those things. It may not have been because they were "pissed". I have a Romney sign in my yard I have been hoping somebody would steal for 6 weeks but it is still there.

I feel like an ass. The lady across the street her husband works for the city and he took it because he thought the democrats around here put it up. We got it back from them. I'm sorry about that ****.

Back
Top Bottom