• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Someone out there has been reading my posts

Great, more antivaxxer anti-masker nonsense from the right... thank you Jim Jordan and Ron Johnson.

Your posted points are lies and bullshit.
You reap what you have sown.
Yet, as was the case with the MSM who claimed Trump told 35,678 gajillion "lies", you cannot name ONE of them. The best anyone can do here is say:

"Remember that prediction you made......."

Nice of you to post a link to who you have been parroting.
I only ran across that site a few weeks back. I think the sire owner must have been reading my postings.

Only thing that matters is that YOU and others cannot refute the facts. You see, 2 plus 2 will ALWAYS equal four no matter if someone says that it's possible for it to equal 5 if you divide Quantum mechanics in half and then add the square root of ..................

I have facts and science on my side. Liberals have emotion, fear, and hysteria on theirs.

Yet, as was the case with the MSM who claimed Trump told 35,678 gajillion "lies", you cannot name ONE of them. The best anyone can do here is say:

"Remember that prediction you made......."
Here are a few. I challenge you to refute any one of them with whatever it is you call 'facts'...
Speaking of predictions; "it [Covid-19] will be forgotten by August (2020)". Remind us, who was it made that amazingly accurate prediction?

Last edited:
I like the cliche comments from you and others such as 'That's why most here don't take you seriously."
Your side is always attacking the individual rather than the points he or she makes. This is because the truth can never be defeated but your opponent can be assassinated just like the evil Democrats did to Trump.
You are hilarious. You don't attack the individual, you use your broad brush to attack all the evil democrats at once. Truth is you have been assimilated.

Here are a few. I challenge you to refute any one of them with whatever it is you call 'facts'...
Oh, but I forgot, you're too scared to open links so here's a direct quote; "you're going back to work!", bellowed at miners while their means of making a living were closing down all around them. Here's another lie about the 'beautiful' new healthcare plan he was going to reveal "within two weeks". That was August 2020. Want some more, because I have dozens of Trump's blatant lies to share. Just ask...

I only ran across that site a few weeks back. I think the sire owner must have been reading my postings.

Only thing that matters is that YOU and others cannot refute the facts. You see, 2 plus 2 will ALWAYS equal four no matter if someone says that it's possible for it to equal 5 if you divide Quantum mechanics in half and then add the square root of ..................

I have facts and science on my side. Liberals have emotion, fear, and hysteria on theirs.
Facts or alternative facts?

Speaking of predictions; "it [Covid-19] will be forgotten by August (2020)". Remind us, who was it made that amazingly accurate prediction?
Please excerpt out the ones you believe are most egregious. Thanks.

I'm guessing your'e not a senior citizen. No worries you'll be there soon enough. I can tell you from experience it's uncanny how quickly it happens.

Sure glad I'm not your grandparents. But then you've probably already sent your parents to a nursing home to be done with them.
He has posted on this board that he doesn't care how many people die from COVID.. Age does not matter to him..

Read the ****ing link. I'm not here to pander to your demands.
Sorry. The link is from a fake company who admitted they were NOT a news outlet but just a political action committee for the Democrats to take Trump down.

WHY in the world should anyone cite those evil people at CNN anymore? I just don't get it. They admitted to the great Veritas investigators what everyone already knew which is that their existence is to help democrats win and not to report real news. At this point, really.....people should be ashamed to quote anything the assassins at CNN say.

You said you have facts and science.
and I have posted them and not one of you can refute them. The best any of you can do is make a post that essentially says "You're wrong" which just means:

"Look, I know 2 plus 2 equals four even in new math we are being taught to dumb society down, but I don't have to like it."

Sorry. The link is from a fake company who admitted they were NOT a news outlet but just a political action committee for the Democrats to take Trump down.

WHY in the world should anyone cite those evil people at CNN anymore? I just don't get it. They admitted to the great Veritas investigators what everyone already knew which is that their existence is to help democrats win and not to report real news. At this point, really.....people should be ashamed to quote anything the assassins at CNN say.
When and where did CNN admit this nonsense you're claiming? You're either lying or you can provide a link. Your choice.

and I have posted them and not one of you can refute them. The best any of you can do is make a post that essentially says "You're wrong" which just means:

"Look, I know 2 plus 2 equals four even in new math we are being taught to dumb society down, but I don't have to like it."
Uh huh.

You sound like a wannabe Trump. I really do not believe you and welp your word is worthless here.

When and where did CNN admit this nonsense you're claiming? You're either lying or you can provide a link. Your choice.
I know you are not from around here, but this was worldwide headlines.

I know you are not from around here, but this was worldwide headlines.

Fail. This is NOT what you claim. CNN, like any media source, are often politically biased and have been since the dawn of print media centuries ago. Fox is no different in that respect where right-wing politics are concerned-hence they were Trump's favourites. Furthermore everything CNN (and many others), said about Trump and his inept version of 'leadership', was true and remains so; the most hopelessly useless and nationally divisive, self-serving moron ever to pollute your White House.

Last edited:
WaPo!??? Seriously? Why is it that you lefties only cite the entities that are known liars as claiming that someone ELSE lies?

Is it in keeping with the left's penchant for projecting onto others what they do themselves?

PS. If you want to post an excerpt or two, I will respond to that but I no longer look at links from WaPo, CNN, MSNBS, The NY Times. The big four Democrat operatives.

Fail. This is NOT what you claim. CNN, like any media source, are often politically biased and have been since the dawn of print media centuries ago. Fox is no different in that respect where right-wing politics are concerned-hence they were Trump's favourites. Furthermore everything CNN (and many others), said about Trump and his inept version of 'leadership', was true and remains so; the most hopelessly useless and nationally divisive, self-serving moron ever to pollute your White House.
This is NOT what an entity that bills itself as NEWS does.

This is NOT what an entity that bills itself as NEWS does.
Good, so Fox, CNN, the Guardian, the Daily Mail etc., etc., are all guilty of the same. It's up to you to determine truth from propaganda. Relying on one source is not helpful in that respect.

Back
Top Bottom