• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Someone catches themself on fire burning the US flag; would you try to help?

Someone catches themself on fire burning the US flag; would you try to help?

• Total voters
Except for Snyder's Batman. He was killing goons like it was nobody's business.

Referring to main DC comic universe and the majority of Batman universes out there. There area few exceptions (Internet gaming sites have actually pointed out the major conflicts with the Batman no kill rule and Arkham game series.

I'd try to put put the fire out, of course.

I would try to help them. That is, until my bladder gets empty.

Easy peezy. Put them out. Just because they're being disrespectful doesn't give me the right to see someone possibly burn to death. That to me on a personal level is murder. A far more heinous crime. Note: Yes. I know. Legally speaking its not murder. But I would FEEL like it was for myself. I wouldn't judge anyone else as a murderer if they decide differently.

It would depend on how badly on fire they are. If they are actually deathly aflame, as you describe, absolutely - save their lives. If their sleeve has caught fire and they are running around like a moron beating it against their pants to put it out, then laugh.

No actually it doesn't. Batman saved Jokers life at least once, after his first Robin (Nightwing) strangled Joker to death (granted Joker did some pretty heinous things to the whole bat family that just sort of culminated after that latest). Batman is pretty steadfast in his no death rule.

Yeah - I noticed that DC apparently decided to chuck that wholesale in DoJ.

They killed Nightwing before they started. I won't be paying money to watch it.

I didn't see any indication that Nightwing even exists. I think they're just trying to make it out that Jason Todd (or, at the very least, a version of Robin meeting that same fate) was the only sidekick Batman ever had.

I didn't see any indication that Nightwing even exists. I think they're just trying to make it out that Jason Todd (or, at the very least, a version of Robin meeting that same fate) was the only sidekick Batman ever had.

They killed Richard Grayson, who is Nightwing. Robin can't really exist without Grayson, unless he was killed after Bruce took him in, since Robin came from his mothers nickname for him.

Which part caught fire...just his clothing or the parts of his clothing that were accidentally doused with kerosene?

And Jason Todd couldn't be Robin without some really serious **** up of canon since Jason was nothing like Richard, and the name Robin was specifically from his acrobatic background.

They killed Richard Grayson, who is Nightwing. Robin can't really exist without Grayson, unless he was killed after Bruce took him in, since Robin came from his mothers nickname for him.

All we really saw was a Robin suit on display, with "HAHAHAHA" spray painted all over it. The implication seems to be that Robin existed, but was killed by the Joker, like Jason Todd. No word on any kind of Nightwing though.

All we really saw was a Robin suit on display, with "HAHAHAHA" spray painted all over it. The implication seems to be that Robin existed, but was killed by the Joker, like Jason Todd. No word on any kind of Nightwing though.

I was told Richard Grayson name was on a tombstone.

If there was, I must have missed it. Maybe they're just combining the two characters. :shrug:

Not likely if the rumor is true since it places Dick at about 28 years old when he died. This would fit into the current universe however it still sucks. (Dick's not dead, but everyone thought he was except Bruce and Lex Luthor.)

Back
Top Bottom