• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Someone answer this

Daqueef

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Someone please answer this one major question. Why are the democrats and city leaders following what the nazis did back in 1933? Defunding the police taking away rights. That’s why I call it Nazis. I was a democrat until I woke up.

Someone please answer this one major question. Why are the democrats and city leaders following what the nazis did back in 1933? Defunding the police taking away rights. That’s why I call it Nazis. I was a democrat until I woke up.

That must have been quite the nightmare for you based on your posting history.

Go back to sleep, Vanya.

I was a democrat until I woke up.

So glad that you have woken up.

A lot of other Democrats are also going to wake up -- but, sadly, it will be AFTER they vote for Biden-Harris on November 3.

What the Dems have in store for our country should not shock anyone. The Speaker of the House gave us a preview when (a) she kneeled in contrition to an unworthy movement, (b) excused vandals with "People will do things," and (c) labeled federal agents as "stormtroopers" while they were defending federal buildings from the howling mobs.

After the 1860 election, we got the Civil War.

After the 2020 election, the Dems will give us anarchy & contempt for law and order.

Let’s see.
A “president” who governs by decree (executive orders).
Who sends DHS Brownshirts without visible identification into the cities to arrest people and put them into unmarked vans.
An Attorney General who acts as a bulwark against any legal action against a corrupt president instead of doing his job of justice for the American people.
A Postmaster General who has been assigned the duty of turning the Postal Service into dysfunctional shell in advance of the election.
Republicans who refuse to take any action to prevent the interference of Russia into the election on Trump’s behalf AGAIN.
And who are doing all in their power to keep as many people as possible from voting.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Who knows how else Trump is quietly weaponizing the assets of the federal government to politically assist him in this election season.
I’m sure I’ve missed a lot.

But it’s the Democrats who are the Nazis.
Yeah right!

So glad that you have woken up.

A lot of other Democrats are also going to wake up -- but, sadly, it will be AFTER they vote for Biden-Harris on November 3.

What the Dems have in store for our country should not shock anyone. The Speaker of the House gave us a preview when (a) she kneeled in contrition to an unworthy movement, (b) excused vandals with "People will do things," and (c) labeled federal agents as "stormtroopers" while they were defending federal buildings from the howling mobs.

After the 1860 election, we got the Civil War.

After the 2020 election, the Dems will give us anarchy & contempt for law and order.

Anarchy and contempt blah blah blah. You’ve been watching FOX again, haven’t you?

The USA DOES NOT NEED A SPECIAL VOTER ID get over it.

BEWARE OF:
When state legislators across the nation introduce similar or identical bills designed to boost corporate power and profits, reduce workers rights, limit corporate accountability for pollution, or restrict voting, odds are good that the legislation was not written by a state lawmaker but by corporate lobbyists working through the American Legislative Exchange Council.

ALEC is a one-stop shop for corporations looking to identify friendly state legislators and work with them to get special-interest legislation introduced. It’s a win-win for corporations, their lobbyists, and right-wing legislators.

But the big losers are citizens whose rights and interests are sold off to the highest bidder.
ALEC: The Voice of Corporate Special Interests in State Legislatures | Right Wing Watch

All Moderate and Liberal Voters no matter what party…. must assume CONSERVATIVES may have purged YOU from the voting rolls. Any way possible: ALEC: The Voice of Corporate Special Interests in State Legislatures | Right Wing Watch

ATTACK VOTER SUPPRESSION = BETWEEN 2016 -2018 17 MILLION VOTES WERE PURGED

GO VOTE TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE

Voters ORGANIZE A VOTING DAY PACKET

— 2 recent Utility Bills

--- a birth certificate

--- drivers license or state ID card

--- proof of voter registration etc etc etc.

--- Passport

--- Keep it close by

— Once again….Voters BEGIN ORGANIZING YOUR VOTING DAY PACKET. Keep it close by ALWAYS

Let's get on with it. WE voters have a mess to clean up.

That's not a major question it's not even a valid question.

stop trolling.jpg

Someone please answer this one major question. Why are the democrats and city leaders following what the nazis did back in 1933? Defunding the police taking away rights. That’s why I call it Nazis.

Someone please answer this one major question.

Why do Trumpist start the dumbest ****ing threads based on the laziest, most idiotic lies, in attempts to make a big show of scoring Internets Points against the hated librulz?

I was a democrat until I woke up.

See? You typed that with a straight face. You actually thought that if you claimed to be a Democrat, someone might think "huh, he says he's a Democrat. I better take him seriously when he says Democrats are like Nazis."

Here's a clue: claiming to have been something you always post mindless rants about does not in any way, shape, or form, lend credibility to those mindless rants.

PS: I like the DP account name. Sends a strong signal about the kind of posts one might expect.

Someone please answer this one major question.

Why do Trumpist start the dumbest ****ing threads based on the laziest, most idiotic lies, in attempts to make a big show of scoring Internets Points against the hated librulz?

See? You typed that with a straight face. You actually thought that if you claimed to be a Democrat, someone might think "huh, he says he's a Democrat. I better take him seriously when he says Democrats are like Nazis."

Here's a clue: claiming to have been something you always post mindless rants about does not in any way, shape, or form, lend credibility to those mindless rants.

PS: I like the DP account name. Sends a strong signal about the kind of posts one might expect.

They listen to too much talk radio and try to imitate the pundits, but they're not as good at it. So they come across as five and dime Rushs and Seans.

BEWARE OF:
When state legislators across the nation introduce similar or identical bills designed to boost corporate power and profits, reduce workers rights, limit corporate accountability for pollution, or restrict voting, odds are good that the legislation was not written by a state lawmaker but by corporate lobbyists working through the American Legislative Exchange Council.

ALEC is a one-stop shop for corporations looking to identify friendly state legislators and work with them to get special-interest legislation introduced. It’s a win-win for corporations, their lobbyists, and right-wing legislators.

But the big losers are citizens whose rights and interests are sold off to the highest bidder.
ALEC: The Voice of Corporate Special Interests in State Legislatures | Right Wing Watch

This is along the lines of useful idiot material. Get back to me when the Center for American Progress, Council on Foreign Relations, RAND, and Brookings stop driving liberal policy.

All Moderate and Liberal Voters no matter what party…. must assume CONSERVATIVES may have purged YOU from the voting rolls. Any way possible: ALEC: The Voice of Corporate Special Interests in State Legislatures | Right Wing Watch

Alarmist.

Evidence? LOL

— 2 recent Utility Bills

--- a birth certificate

--- Passport

--- Keep it close by

— Once again….Voters BEGIN ORGANIZING YOUR VOTING DAY PACKET. Keep it close by ALWAYS

Indeed; vote! It's up to us to make sure that failed Democratic Party policies of California and NYC don't ruin the rest of this country.

You’ve been watching FOX again, haven’t you?

Doesn't everyone?

I would never watch CNN or MSNBC.

Even honest liberals admit that they do not watch those two for the news. They watch it for "comfort," knowing that they can get their daily dose of Trump bashing.

I acknowledge that the supporters of BLM and ANTIFA and Nancy Pelosi and those Chicago looters will be celebrating on the evening of November 3 when CNN breathlessly projects Ms. Harris, uh, Mr. Biden to be the President-elect.

Have a nice weekend -- and November 3.

The Nazis never de-funded the local cops in 1933. Who told you that they were? This doesn't pass the laugh test or even the most basic fact check. Stop propoganda on Facebook.

The claim that Nazi Germany defunded local police departments is false, historians say. In fact, Hitler’s regime relied on a brutally carceral system with significantly expanded police power in the early 1930s through the end of World War II in 1945.

One Facebook user, whose post was shared more than 20,000 times, stood by his interpretation.

"When the original purpose was no longer alive, the actual police force was neutralized and the brown shirts took power, then Hitler funded the police loyal to him even more so.

Fact check: Adolf Hitler did not defund the police in Nazi Germany

Doesn't everyone?

Even honest liberals admit that they do not watch those two for the news. They watch it for "comfort," knowing that they can get their daily dose of Trump bashing.

You don’t really think that FOX gives you “the news”, do you? They are the only media organization to ever go to court to defend their “right” to LIE. And they won! Yes, this is who gives you “the news”. Known liars.
And you and the other FOX watchers do so in order to know what to”think”. None of you ever have a single original thought of your own. You watch FOX religiously so that you know what talking points to mindlessly parrot on a daily basis.
And I dare you to watch Rachel Maddow for a week to learn the TRUTH about the total corruption of Trump, bothon a personal basis and in the fascist manner that he is conducting our government based totally on what’s best for him, not the American people.
That must make you very proud, eh?

Doesn't everyone?

I acknowledge that the supporters of BLM and ANTIFA and Nancy Pelosi and those Chicago looters will be celebrating on the evening of November 3 when CNN breathlessly projects Ms. Harris, uh, Mr. Biden to be the President-elect.

If you want straight news, leave Fox alone and watch BBC.

BEWARE OF:

— 2 recent Utility Bills

--- a birth certificate

--- Passport

--- Keep it close by

Yes democratic voters should keep their passports on hand so they can head back to Mexico when Donald II: The Reckoning premiers on November 4, 2020.

If you want straight news, leave Fox alone and watch BBC.

Thanks!

I have read that some people think even the BBC is becoming too political. I stopped going to the BBC website because it was too woke for me.

A few years ago, Ms. Hillary Clinton said that the best news channel was Al Jazeera. Maybe I should try watching it. (I do not know if she still praises it.)

Thanks!

I have read that some people think even the BBC is becoming too political. I stopped going to the BBC website because it was too woke for me.

A few years ago, Ms. Hillary Clinton said that the best news channel was Al Jazeera. Maybe I should try watching it. (I do not know if she still praises it.)

Al Jazeera's very good too, IMO.

You don’t really think that FOX gives you “the news”, do you? They are the only media organization to ever go to court to defend their “right” to LIE. And they won! Yes, this is who gives you “the news”. Known liars.
And you and the other FOX watchers do so in order to know what to”think”. None of you ever have a single original thought of your own. You watch FOX religiously so that you know what talking points to mindlessly parrot on a daily basis.
And I dare you to watch Rachel Maddow for a week to learn the TRUTH about the total corruption of Trump, bothon a personal basis and in the fascist manner that he is conducting our government based totally on what’s best for him, not the American people.
That must make you very proud, eh?

fox gives you video and actual coverage of the news yes, an you can makeup your own mind from there. cnn and msnbc give a lot of talking head opinions and strip clips (cut footage without to get their point across) and feelings, nothing mroe than feelings.

The Nazis never de-funded the local cops in 1933. Who told you that they were? This doesn't pass the laugh test or even the most basic fact check. Stop propoganda on Facebook.

Fact check: Adolf Hitler did not defund the police in Nazi Germany

FB-IMG-1597547415246.jpg

Facts are facts.

you’re source is a racist fake news site lol. Mine is from a history book ��

You go with that. You're going to believe whatever makes you feel good about your political beliefs. But make no mistake about it, your meme is bull****.

Quite the opposite:

The Nazi state in fact alleviated many of the frustrations the police experienced in the Weimar Republic. The Nazis shielded the police from public criticism by censoring the press. They ended street fighting by eliminating the Communist threat. Police manpower was even extended by the incorporation of Nazi paramilitary organizations as auxiliary policemen. The Nazis centralized and fully funded the police to better combat criminal gangs and promote state security. The Nazi state increased staff and training, and modernized police equipment. The Nazis offered the police the broadest latitude in arrests, incarceration, and the treatment of prisoners. The police moved to take "preventive action," that is, to make arrests without the evidence required for a conviction in court and indeed without court supervision at all.

German Police in the Nazi State | The Holocaust Encyclopedia

Bolded is what we need to be concerned about today.

Underlined is what we saw in Portland.

Back
Top Bottom