• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Somebody please tell me 'Joe Biden' is just a bad dream!

Empirica

~Transcend~
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I see this surreal vision of the United States crumbling around me...Is it real or simply the Godzilla of all nightmares?
Could fourteen months of "President Joe Biden" literally destroy America? its constitution? its economy? its social order?
Could this blitzkrieg of hate be spreading across the planet; empowering and uniting the enemies of Western Civilization?
If so; how on earth could Biden supporters continue their denial of such an obvious all-out attack on America and Humanity?
I'm serious people.....Somebody.....Anybody.....Please tell me what its going to take to open your eyes to reality before its too late?

I see this surreal vision of the United States crumbling around me...Is it real or simply the Godzilla of all nightmares?
Could fourteen months of "President Joe Biden" literally destroy America? its constitution? its economy? its social order?
Could this blitzkrieg of hate be spreading across the planet; empowering and uniting the enemies of Western Civilization?
If so; how on earth could Biden supporters continue their denial of such an obvious all-out attack on America and Humanity?
I'm serious people.....Somebody.....Anybody.....Please tell me what its going to take to open your eyes to reality before its too late?
The US will survive, though it'll take a lot of work to undo the damage brought on by the Biden pukes.

The biggest worry I have right now is that the idiots in DC will get the US into a shooting war with Russia. We would win such a war, but it won't be without casualties.

Looks like we have yet another angry victim of the alt-right MSM propaganda machine. Congratulations 🎉 your gullible!!

Can you elaborate on what you think has happened in 14 months that has you concerned?

It might take years (decades?) to undo the damage that Calamity Joe has done in the past 14 months.

Even if dems lose the House and the Senate in November, things will not magically return to "normal". The best we can hope for with GOP control is some damage control to mitigate the reckless spending and soaring inflation of the remaining 3 years of this failed presidency.

This is not a bad dream - this is reality, but there is a faint light at the end of this long, dark tunnel. . .

Independent voters won't make the same mistake in 2024. (Fool me once - shame on you. Fool me twice - shame on ME.)

Well, some people (including me) feel that the United States is a cursed nation.

So there is nothing (nothing!) that can be done to change course.

Your great-grandchildren will have a choice: Stay here and do the best under the circumstances -- or emigrate.

Your post reminds me of episodes of "Ancient Aliens". A lot of use of "could this", "if so" statements.

I suggest you read or listen to and use a variety of sites for information. Using the far right for information is not informative.

Conspiracy forum is that way>

Sounds like you've been huffing a little too much Tucker Carlson.
Xxam649.gif

LMAO

Biden is not just a bad dream he is a nightmare. It's hard to say how it will all shake out. My hope is that more young people will get out and vote. Young people are the ones who are going to have to deal with Biden's dream team and the after effects

When did the American right become such drama queens?

Cheer up, he's not Kamela.

Somebody please tell me 'Joe Biden' is just a bad dream!​

Okay...you seem very stressed out, so I am going to talk you down.
Yes..... 'Joe Biden' is just a bad dream.
Hope this helps.
You're welcome.

More ridiculous traitor trolling. Christ almighty this is getting sad. There is not a shred of any argument, facts in that post, and there most certainly won't' be any follow up with an argument

The US will survive, though it'll take a lot of work to undo the damage brought on by the Biden pukes.

The biggest worry I have right now is that the idiots in DC will get the US into a shooting war with Russia. We would win such a war, but it won't be without casualties.
Yes surrender to Putin and his thugs would be you choice. It's the cowardly thing to do.

Since forever.
They're always up in arms about something/everything.
Too much talk radio consumption is the likely cause imo.
It's triggered, I think, by realizing that the American economy is entering a post-pandemic boom and Biden will get the credit whether he deserves it or not. Every boom brings inflation, labour shortage and rising GDP and sooner or later a rise in interest rates to try to simmer down the economy. Happened a hundred years ago too, after the flu pandemic. Think Roaring Twenties, 21st century version.
The thought of Democrats grabbing the credit for it just causes wailing and gnashing of teeth among the far right.

Are you though? None of this sounds like anything to take seriously.

Can you elaborate on what you think has happened in 14 months that has you concerned?
And herein lies the problem.....And the problem is "ignorance"!

Too many people simply don't know what's happening in the world or even their own neighborhoods.

They are victims of Main Stream Media propaganda and indoctrination.

They only see and hear what the talking heads want them to believe.

Sometimes they're told the truth, but only when it benefits the progressive narrative.

Sometimes they're told the truth, but with omissions...i.e.; the truth but not the whole truth.

Sometimes they're told the truth with sugar-coated explanations or rationalized with humanity and guilt.

Sometimes they just flat out lie and have a Friendly Fact Checker verify it...now days it's called Fake News.

Resulting in some poorly informed lefty like BlueTex having to ask "what happened?" or "what's the problem?"

Too many people simply don't know what's happening in the world or even their own neighborhoods.

Sometimes they're told the truth, but only when it benefits the progressive narrative.

Sometimes they're told the truth, but with omissions...i.e.; the truth but not the whole truth.

Sometimes they're told the truth with sugar-coated explanations or rationalized with humanity and guilt.

Sometimes they just flat out lie and have a Friendly Fact Checker verify it...now days it's called Fake News.
Resulting in some poorly informed lefty like BlueTex having to ask "what happened?" or "what's the problem?"

Where are you getting all the right answers?

You got, in other words, nuttin'.

Back
Top Bottom