• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Some very interesting political news surfacing

The uk is not the us.
I think that if anything the US is more conservative than the U.K.

The woke-ist shit is the last dying breath of leftism...the left have literally run out of things to moan about and are now scraping the barrel for the last dregs of division. Anything positive the left had to offer has been absorbed by the right...for instance , I’m white working class of a rightwing disposition and I mix with mainly that type...and I don’t hear much, if any , racism or sexism...except as jokey piss taking. The only thing left for leftism is to sow division wherever possible, it’s only in misery that the left can grow.

I think that if anything the US is more conservative than the U.K.

The woke-ist shit is the last dying breath of leftism...the left have literally run out of things to moan about and are now scraping the barrel for the last dregs of division. Anything positive the left had to offer has been absorbed by the right...for instance , I’m white working class of a rightwing disposition and I mix with mainly that type...and I don’t hear much, if any , racism or sexism...except as jokey piss taking. The only thing left for leftism is to sow division wherever possible, it’s only in misery that the left can grow.
Uh huh.

The left is still alive and kicking. "Progressives" are picking up speed though I cannot stand the word
progressive. Moderates are the largest political group in the world.

ALEC stuck a knife in the back of the republican party which is now dead. ALEC right wing nuts after all the
dirty tricks is still a minority law breaking party living off voter suppression, pathological liars and crime.

Meanwhile .......

Possibly?

Come on, Big Eye. Either you subscribe to baseless QAnon conspiracy theories, or you don't. Which is it?

So again (2nd request)....what EXACTLY about QAnon are you "open to" that is unique to QAnon and not to mainstream conservative ideology?

...but they are right that the Western political system is utterly corrupt.
So, let's see.....a few questions for you:

1. How EXACTLY is "The Western Political System" utterly corrupt?
  2. How EXACTLY does ANY QAnon conspiracy theory identify/speak to said corruption?
  3. What is your solution/alternative to "utterly corrupt" Western politics?
  4. Do you agree that Jan 6 was a coordinated, but failed seditious, right-wing attempt to overthrow the government?
  5. Do you believe that the 2020 election was fairly conducted, with absolutely no evidence of widespread voter fraud, and that Biden is the legitimately elected 46th POTUS?
  6. What are your views on Putin and Russia?

Possibly?

Come on, Big Eye. Either you subscribe to baseless QAnon conspiracy theories, or you don't. Which is it?

So again (2nd request)....what EXACTLY about QAnon are you "open to" that is unique to QAnon and not to mainstream conservative ideology?

So, let's see.....a few questions for you:

1. How EXACTLY is "The Western Political System" utterly corrupt?
  2. How EXACTLY does ANY QAnon conspiracy theory identify/speak to said corruption?
  3. What is your solution/alternative to "utterly corrupt" Western politics?
  4. Do you agree that Jan 6 was a coordinated, but failed seditious, right-wing attempt to overthrow the government?
  5. Do you believe that the 2020 election was fairly conducted, with absolutely no evidence of widespread voter fraud, and that Biden is the legitimately elected 46th POTUS?
  6. What are your views on Putin and Russia?
The US election was stolen, on that I agree with them.

The Western political system has become welded to mass media and corporations, as such it is fascist.

The US election was stolen, on that I agree with them.
So you're aligned with the seditionists and traitors who align more with Putin and Russia than with America and American values, right?

That's about what I expected.

So why are you avoiding the rest of my questions?

The Western political system has become welded to mass media and corporations, as such it is fascist.
Ok, so you do understand that Fascism is a RIGHT-WING ideology, don't you?

Tell me, in your view, when did the above (i.e. "western political system") become "welded to mass media and corporations"?

And:
  1. -What is your solution for the "corrupt western system"?
  2. -Do you agree that Jan 6 was a failed insurrection against the US government? Yes, or NO.
  3. -What are your views on Putin and Russia?

Please answer my questions.

Back
Top Bottom