• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Some very interesting political news surfacing

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I find anything from Salon to be biased, dishonest, pandering to the left and a waste of a thinking man's time. None of it is particularly "interesting".

John Dean: "It is only a matter of how many days" until district attorney indicts Trump​

"You do not visit a prosecutor's office seven times if they are not planning to indict," Dean says​

The left‘s fear of Trump is understandable...but thinking that if you rid the world of Trump your problems end would be a mistake...there are many waiting to fill his boots. The liberal left looks to be in the ascendancy...but these are actually the last days of a decadent , weak ideology...you just needed enough rope, time will do the rest, people will see what you “achieve” and your ideology will pay the price ...along with those that pushed it.

I find anything from Salon to be biased, dishonest, pandering to the left and a waste of a thinking man's time. None of it is particularly "interesting".

You recommend Fox do ya? 🤡

The s*** is gettin' real now. When the long prison sentences for the nitwit insurrectionists are announced it'll get even more real. Then when they get to the big dogs in Congress that committed Treason and other Federal Crimes, including Conspiracy (ies) Against The United States, oooooh boy! :D

There goes Maddow and her CTs. The media is so desperate to keep Trump around because their ratings are trash without him.

For 3 years Mad Dog Maddow was promising proof of collusion and all the Debate Politics "cultists of the left" lapped her shit right up.

I find them to be just as credible as the NYT, CNN, NBC, NPR, AP, WaPo, Reuters, and others. The irony is that Progressives will think I am giving Salon a compliment 🤣

John Dean: "It is only a matter of how many days" until district attorney indicts Trump​

"You do not visit a prosecutor's office seven times if they are not planning to indict," Dean says​

The same thing was said about Gaetz weeks ago yet no charges have been filed.

The left‘s fear of Trump is understandable...but thinking that if you rid the world of Trump your problems end would be a mistake...there are many waiting to fill his boots. The liberal left looks to be in the ascendancy...but these are actually the last days of a decadent , weak ideology...you just needed enough rope, time will do the rest, people will see what you “achieve” and your ideology will pay the price ...along with those that pushed it.
You seem like a QAnon guy.

Correct?

I find them to be just as credible as the NYT, CNN, NBC, NPR, AP, WaPo, Reuters, and others. The irony is that Progressives will think I am giving Salon a compliment 🤣

Tell us, oh knowledgeable person, what sources do you view as credible news reporters? or not, your choice.

Tell us, oh knowledgeable person, what sources do you view as credible news reporters? or not, your choice.
I find most of the news to be massively bias and at times they make up their own facts. I sift through multiple sources and do my best to piecemeal together an accurate picture.

For 3 years Mad Dog Maddow was promising proof of collusion and all the Debate Politics "cultists of the left" lapped her shit right up.
The funny part about this is that Trump cultists still believe (and feel comfortable repeating) stupid stuff like the above.

Of course, most people know that "Collusion" is not a crime; Conspiracy is. And Collusion was NEVER part of the Mueller investigation. All one had to do was READ the very first page, for Pete's sake.

Most people also know that the Mueller Report clearly outlined (in great detail):
  • -Extensive Criminal Activity, including:
    • 37 indictments (with 7 guilty pleas)
    • as many as 10 cases of OOJ by Trump himself, including five that were considered "serious".
    • 14 additional criminal referrals to the DOJ for other actions of Trump loyalists
  • Dozens of directly meetings and links between Russian agents and Trump campaign officials throughout 2016
  • that the Trump campaign "welcomed" the assistance/interference from Russia
  • that even though he was empowered the "CLEAR" Trump of any wrongdoing, Mueller instead declared that he "could NOT exonerate" Trump and would NOT indicted Trump because of an understanding that a sitting president cannot be indicted.
  • Mueller states that the he could not rule either way on the issue of CONSPIRACY, due to the coordinated and repeated efforts to LIE and withhold testimony by Trump's closest allies in the campaign. But he strongly suggests that the Trump campaign was likely guilty of conspiring with a hostile foreign government (Russia) to influence the 2016 election.
Of course, FACTS are like daylight to a zombie, for the Trump crowd. Thus, it's no wonder to see them STILL spewing the "NO COLLUSION" ignorance at this point in the year 2021.

So I guess the real question is: What kind of crap have you guys been lapping up for the last 5 years, RUSN?

Back
Top Bottom