• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Some Republican supporters...

128shot

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Are crazy. I swear to god some need to have their head examined.

For example: I was talking about Iran and Israel and their conflicts politically

before I could even finish my sentence the first thing I heard out of their mouth is

"Those towelheads should be turned to glass curtousy of Israeli and American nukes"

I politely left, deciding it was best to talk to myself rather then to these guys.

What is REALLY sad, is this is a regular occurence for me.

What ever happend to sanity?!

128shot said:
Are crazy. I swear to god some need to have their head examined.

For example: I was talking about Iran and Israel and their conflicts politically

before I could even finish my sentence the first thing I heard out of their mouth is

"Those towelheads should be turned to glass curtousy of Israeli and American nukes"

I politely left, deciding it was best to talk to myself rather then to these guys.

What is REALLY sad, is this is a regular occurence for me.

What ever happend to sanity?!

Too bad you don't live in a large metropolitan area like New York City. Those people you heard were right on the money. It was towel-head nation that killed 3000 American on 9/11. When is that little bit of news going to register to people like you?

ptsdkid said:
Too bad you don't live in a large metropolitan area like New York City. Those people you heard were right on the money. It was towel-head nation that killed 3000 American on 9/11. When is that little bit of news going to register to people like you?

People like me?!

So lets let the nukes fly. That'd sure help us in the long run..

NOT.

I'm going to straight forward with you, you're nuts. See a therapist. Ever heard of humane? I don't give a flying **** if terrorists aren't humane. Nuclear missles are WAY out of line. I don't care who you are.

I'm all for catching terrorist, but ****ing christ use your ****ing brains.

128shot said:
People like me?!

NOT.

I'm going to straight forward with you, you're nuts. See a therapist. Ever heard of humane? I don't give a flying **** if terrorists aren't humane. Nuclear missles are WAY out of line. I don't care who you are.

The use of a thing....requires access to it.

ptsdkid said:

I bet the average New Yorker is a lot less supportive of the use of nukes on "towelheads" than the average hillbilly redneck from Bum****, Mississippi.

128shot said:
People like me?!

NOT.

I think what's really crazy is that I've been in arguments with people who think that it's not the right of the U.S. to try and keep Iran from going nuclear even when the Iranian president has pledged that wants Israel wiped off of the map.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
I think what's really crazy is that I've been in arguments with people who think that it's not the right of the U.S. to try and keep Iran from going nuclear even when the Iranian president has pledged that wants Israel wiped off of the map.

Well, we don't. Israel will indeed take care of it before we do, I almost want to put bets up on that, but I'm broke and have no extra cash to spare.

They did it to Iraq, it would be no different to Iran...

After that its much of an international effort. When one country takes the banner it becomes their interests, and thats a killer in the international community, which can lead to more war or some other type of conflicting.

I may be a bit behind the times here.....Holidays and all but, when did Isreal become part of the United States?

They're not but neither is the U.K. what if Iran said to wipe Britian off the map? I think you're a muslim fanatic apologist.

realizing the merits of tecoyahs statement. I think there are 2 things wrong with this.

1. Israel can handle Iran by itself, honestly, I don't know why they can't.

2. Britian could also do the same.

So why intervene when these countries can perfectly handle it themselves?

128shot said:
realizing the merits of tecoyahs statement. I think there are 2 things wrong with this.

1. Israel can handle Iran by itself, honestly, I don't know why they can't.

2. Britian could also do the same.

So why intervene when these countries can perfectly handle it themselves?

A) No one can handle nuclear war.

B) Iran didn't threaten to wipe Britian off the map but they did threaten another nuclear power of Israel.

Why intervene on nuclear winter what are you that clueless???!!! WTF

A) No one can handle nuclear war.

B) Iran didn't threaten to wipe Britian off the map but they did threaten another nuclear power of Israel.

Why intervene on nuclear winter what are you that clueless???!!! WTF

So clue me in-we're suppose to do something because Israel has nukes? WTF? so do we you know..

Irans nuclear facilities might not even be online yet, and some even doubt seriously if they have a workable nuclear weapon right now. I think Israel will intervene unoffically (Remember, their air force is a mighty good one), before any offical action takes place.

This doesn't pan out for me-we're suppose to invade on the pretext that they are threatening another nuclear country even though we are a nuclear country?

128shot said:
So clue me in-we're suppose to do something because Israel has nukes? WTF? so do we you know..

Irans nuclear facilities might not even be online yet, and some even doubt seriously if they have a workable nuclear weapon right now. I think Israel will intervene unoffically (Remember, their air force is a mighty good one), before any offical action takes place.

This doesn't pan out for me-we're suppose to invade on the pretext that they are threatening another nuclear country even though we are a nuclear country?

No we're supposed to stop it before it happens if we let Iran get nukes on our watch then we failed.

I think you're a muslim fanatic apologist.

Fortuntely....what you think is generally diametrically opposed to reality, and thus your opinion of me is irrelevant. I do find it interesting to guage your psyche based on these opinions though, very telling. If indeed you think of me as such, based on a single sarcastic post, meant to drive home a point which has absolutely nothing to do with the Muslim Faith......you are a very confused individual. If however....your comment was meant to inflame (as most of your statements seem), I am sorry to have to tell you it was transparent to me....and so failed to do so.

No we're supposed to stop it before it happens if we let Iran get nukes on our watch then we failed.

So we're suppose to stop something that Israel can? Before what happens? How are you sure it hasn't already happend? Who says somebody is going to use nukes?

WHO SAID ISRAEL CANNOT HANDLE IT!?!

tecoyah said:
Fortuntely....what you think is generally diametrically opposed to reality, and thus your opinion of me is irrelevant. I do find it interesting to guage your psyche based on these opinions though, very telling. If indeed you think of me as such, based on a single sarcastic post, meant to drive home a point which has absolutely nothing to do with the Muslim Faith......you are a very confused individual. If however....your comment was meant to inflame (as most of your statements seem), I am sorry to have to tell you it was transparent to me....and so failed to do so.

I meant, that just like Chomsky that you are an apologist for the Islamic Fascists, not that you were a one.

128shot said:
So we're suppose to stop something that Israel can? Before what happens? How are you sure it hasn't already happend? Who says somebody is going to use nukes?

WHO SAID ISRAEL CANNOT HANDLE IT!?!

Umm, the Iranian president who said that Israel should be wiped off the map, couple that with an Iran attempting to go nuclear and you have a doomsday scenario.

The fact is that the international community seems to be sitting idly by while Iran goes nuclear and once they do there will be NO stopping them because you can't risk a nuclear war.

Umm, the Iranian president who said that Israel should be wiped off the map, couple that with an Iran attempting to go nuclear and you have a doomsday scenario.

The fact is that the international community seems to be sitting idly by while Iran goes nuclear and once they do there will be NO stopping them because you can't risk a nuclear war.

Its israel's problem in which they have full accord to take care of. not ours.

There are a lot of crazy people out there (on the left and the right). I think the whole "nuke 'em all" mentality is mainly a product of ignorance. I mean... I'm hardly the most informed person when it comes to nukes and their destructive power, but I know enough to realize that using one ISN'T GOOD. And you would literally have to be insane to use such a weapon, esspecially in the quantity that we have.

ptsdkid said:

Ummm... well... that's niiiiice. I do live in a large metropolitan city, and all the "towel-heads" I come in contact with are really very nice people. In fact I'm hard pressed to think of a "towel-head" that I find threatening or unpleasant to spend time with. To prejudge all these people because of the actions of 19 men is wrong. The people in the Middle East are not guilty of commiting a 9-11 conspiracy just because they share the same ethnicity, just as I am not guilty of any terrorist act the IRA has commited just because I'm Irish.

128shot said:

A nuclear Iran is the worlds problem, you know what nuclear winter is? They don't have to target us with nukes to end all life on the plannet for say the next two hundred years.

128shot said:

According to DEBKAfile’s Washington sources, the Pentagon’s most recent game model on military measures to dispose of Iran’s nuclear threat concludes it will be necessary to topple the Islamic republic’s regime at the same time.

The first stage would be a bombing mission against the regime’s primary prop, the Revolutionary Guards.

The second stage would be the destruction of known and probable nuclear sites – a much harder mission given the hundreds of sites known and unknown number and carefully camouflaged underground behind cunning window-dressing. US intelligence estimates as many as 350 sites. It does not have precise knowledge of which are the most important or even which are active.

Regime change in stage three would entail ground action.

At present, there are no air bases within range for carrying out stages two and three. Sufficient US troops for overthrowing the regime would pose a problem given Iran’s land area of four times that of Iraq.

Furthermore, there is no assurance that Iran would wait for stages 2 or even 3. Iranian agents may well pre-empt US action or retaliate by sabotage strikes or terrorist action inside America.

Co-opting Israel’s air might to the operation poses problems too. The Israelis are found to know as little about the locations of installations as the Americans. To reach Iran, Israeli warplanes would have to fly east over Saudi Arabia and Jordan, or north over Turkey. The distance of some targets, such as Iran’s nuclear sites in the Caspian Sea region, is too great for Israeli planes to make the round trip.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1545143/posts

Back
Top Bottom