• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Some of Trump's greatest lies

And some still support this ignoramus maggot?

yawn...

Another regurgitation of past Trump hating spin and nonsense.

Thread dismissed.

yawn...

Thread dismissed.

Your "dismissal" doesnt change reality...that's the lying narcissistic con man you choose to still follow.

And some still support this ignoramus maggot?

Let's not overload the forum and slow down the whole experience for all of us just for one thread. Maybe post a couple of pages today, and then a few more tomorrow, then the next, until you get through the list of his 'greatest lies's

yawn...

Thread dismissed.
FAIL!
What happened? Tres got here before you. Don't you still have that alarm that signals you when an anti-Trump thread is posted so you get to dismiss it in the second post?

FAIL!
What happened? Tres got here before you. Don't you still have that alarm that signals you when an anti-Trump thread is posted so you get to dismiss it in the second post?
LOL!!

You care more about me than you do about Trump.

That's pathetic.

yawn...

Thread dismissed.
I have a simple question. How can you watch that video and still find a way to support such a clear-cut imbecile?

I'm being serious.

I have a simple question. How can you watch that video and still find a way to support such a clear-cut imbecile?

I'm being serious.
It's easy. I dismiss out of context spin, lies and nonsense.

It's easy. I dismiss out of context spin, lies and nonsense.
What BS. It's his own 'effin words. That's really a pretty lame response.

LOL!!

You care more about me than you do about Trump.

That's pathetic.
You're theatre. You and Trump. Neither of you matter but you're more immediately available so I address you.

Back
Top Bottom