• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Somalia Pirates Innocent, Defense Lawyers Claim

Dick Cheney and Haliburton made them do it!

I am going to the federal courthouse here and watch some of the trial. I always wanted to see a real pirate.

I am going to the federal courthouse here and watch some of the trial. I always wanted to see a real pirate.

I think you will be mightily disappointed. I don't think they will look anything like the Johnny Depp!:rofl

Something seemed very odd about the whole situation. Like ot all was being brought to light. The situation with Somoli pirates where a ship tugged the dingy around for a long time and then they where shot after a while seemed very odd. Some wierd odd part of the back of my brain thought that maybe some wierd **** was going on and this all was simply a way to prevent unfortunate people form escaping their homelad. But I like to think of many different scenarios when thinking about anything.

Old odd reports of Somali thieve stealing a cell phone from a reporter but the body laguage of the situation screamed of a situation of the reporter just letting the guy look at it and hold it.

Ships being abbandoned near enough for Somali people to find in hopes they will attempt to rescue and use them.

It seems like it happened so long ago I can't remember all the odd things about it.

ARRRHG ye land lubber be wishin to see me pirates, well matey be coming up close and look close into ye eyes ya blood clot. Then again I wouldn't mind seeing a pirate or two doing the peewee shoe dance either.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulWXvzL6nuA

Last edited:
Something seemed very odd about the whole situation. Like ot all was being brought to light. The situation with Somoli pirates where a ship tugged the dingy around for a long time and then they where shot after a while seemed very odd. Some wierd odd part of the back of my brain thought that maybe some wierd **** was going on and this all was simply a way to prevent unfortunate people form escaping their homelad. But I like to think of many different scenarios when thinking about anything.

Old odd reports of Somali thieve stealing a cell phone from a reporter but the body laguage of the situation screamed of a situation of the reporter just letting the guy look at it and hold it.

Ships being abbandoned near enough for Somali people to find in hopes they will attempt to rescue and use them.

It seems like it happened so long ago I can't remember all the odd things about it.
If this was so, perhaps these pirates ought to stop shooting at the ships they are trying to get a ride on, I think the ship would probably stop and give them a helping hand.

If this was so, perhaps these pirates ought to stop shooting at the ships they are trying to get a ride on, I think the ship would probably stop and give them a helping hand.

There may be pissed off people in that area with guns that seek vengance or loot. But not everyone with a dingy and a loose hanging 2 year old shirt is a pirate.

There may be pissed off people in that area with guns that seek vengance or loot. But not everyone with a dingy and a loose hanging 2 year old shirt is a pirate.

Hell, in Somalia anyone with a dingy and a two year old shirt is considered rich.:roll:

Back
Top Bottom