• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Solution to destroy Trump and Republican Impeachment deflection-Biden

This would be political suicide for Joe Biden, for there is a video showing his "quid pro quo" using american tax dollars.

Was Joe Biden attempting to strongarm Ukraine to help his campaign using tax dollars?
Draw that dotted line. And if you can't, then all you have is an administration strongarming Ukraine to get something done that they wanted to get done.
The impeachment hinges around the fact that Trump thought he could get away with diddling the Biden campaign for his own campaign's benefit.

This is a fact that you apparently cannot grasp.

Ukraine is one of the issues for Biden, He is in a primary with multiple candidates with NO dubious interactions with foreign government(S) and family. With all else being equal, they are now the better candidate. Joe Biden is not going to win this primary.

Having vague and easily spun information concerning Biden's Ukraine only hurts Biden's campaign. Biden appears to be providing cover for his son's short comings, not the fantasy from the Right, that he got a prosecutor fired for personal gain.

I believe Biden a few years ago may have been a better contender, but he has committed mis-steps so far. Although, Biden would be a far more civil and superior President than the golfing baffoon.

Trumpians know, Trump is corrupt, but no matter the evidence trump is claimed innocent, so they create a narrative that, if anyone opposes Trump they are claimed to also be corrupt. Then the public becomes thoroughly confused which only benefits the guilty one- Trump.

So again, let's under one one congressional public hearing put Biden, Trump, and even Hillary under oath, along with any associated players.

The Right would get all information on their Biden and Hillary target. And the left will find out why Trump has been hiding evidence and testimony since the Meuller investigation. And our nation will have a more clear picture on all this sh....t

Having vague and easily spun information concerning Biden's Ukraine only hurts Biden's campaign. Biden appears to be providing cover for his son's short comings, not the fantasy from the Right, that he got a prosecutor fired for personal gain.

I believe Biden a few years ago may have been a better contender, but he has committed mis-steps so far. Although, Biden would be a far more civil and superior President than the golfing baffoon.

Trumpians know, Trump is corrupt, but no matter the evidence trump is claimed innocent, so they create a narrative that, if anyone opposes Trump they are claimed to also be corrupt. Then the public becomes thoroughly confused which only benefits the guilty one- Trump.

So again, let's under one one congressional public hearing put Biden, Trump, and even Hillary under oath, along with any associated players.

The Right would get all information on their Biden and Hillary target. And the left will find out why Trump has been hiding evidence and testimony since the Meuller investigation. And our nation will have a more clear picture on all this sh....t

I am not here trying to defend Trump. He can defend himself and I am looking forward to seeing the evidence.

I really do not know if Biden did anything wrong or right, but I will tell you this. The Conflict of interest between his son and his professional duty as an elected official were blaintant. We are trained regularly on ethics in the corporate world and both Ukraine and China actions crossed the line.

In 2016, I voted for Bernie Sanders, I will possibly be voting for him again.

Oh, just the simple conflict of interest, when ole Joe is supposed to be fighting corruption in Ukraine....a little fishy, don't ya think? Then, as we know now of what has also transpired in other countries with the father/son duo in other countries....kind of makes one wonder.

So you can't say what. Or, even which river to go fishing in.

You gotta be kidding me....when one is under court order to produce such emails, they are not supposed to destroy them. If you are a democrat, it's okay, huh?

No. You are kidding me, or lying. What evidence can you cite of emails in question being purposely destroyed while under court order to be produced? If you can't debate based on the facts, just go away. Troll someplace else.

Back
Top Bottom