• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Soldiers still waiting for armor reimbursements

DocAR said:
I'll take the silence to my above question to mean, as I assumed, you have no bloody idea about what you were blathering on about.

Newsflash: Guns aren't god-like and are only as effective as the guy behind the trigger.

your talking to yourself

Napoleon's Nightingale said:
ROFL.

LOL Yes. One of them isn't even in the U.S. right now. Besides, you should know that the best way to a girls heart is through her gay friend lol.

ROFL..I don't go for men that have one foot in the grave. Too old.

Well why do you think I am going through you? :lol: Girls tend to listen to gay guys more than her friends. If I am good enough in a gay guys eye then I am certainly good enough for the ladies:lol: .

Btw, I was approached by gay guys a couple of times. My gf at the time was like "Not only do I have to fight off the girls but I have to fight off guys too." :rofl

SKILMATIC said:
Btw, I was approached by gay guys a couple of times. My gf at the time was like "Not only do I have to fight off the girls but I have to fight off guys too." :rofl

:rofl Is Skilmatic a prettyboy? Tell your girlfriend the gloves are off when a gay man makes a pass at you. :lol:

:rofl Is Skilmatic a prettyboy? Tell your girlfriend the gloves are off when a gay man makes a pass at you. :lol:

Well some call me that I have a profile up on myspace. Heres a link you can be the judge for yourself

http://www.myspace.com/4192893

Canuck said:
your talking to yourself

No, I'm talking to you.

You're the only one here who talks to himsilf.

DocAR said:
No, I'm talking to you.

You're the only one here who talks to himsilf.

Originally Posted by DocAR
I'll take the silence to my above question to mean, as I assumed, you have no bloody idea about what you were blathering on about.

Newsflash: Guns aren't god-like and are only as effective as the guy behind the trigger.

you sure your dilerious

Ha. Without people like me you'd still be living in caves, bashing people over the head with clubs, and grunting. You're a military wash out. Thats why you have a deskjob. I don't cower. Enjoy your cubicle. :rofl

People like you? People like you?

Are you kidding. Do you bring ANYTHING to the table other then the ability to type with your *****?

WHAT exactly do YOU bring to the table. PLease elaborate

While you would be a member of the upperclass by default..having relatively no education puts you in a sub-category.

Ahhh the ignorance of a peonic 33 year old wash out.

Peon being the most relevant word in that sentence

:lol: I should have known there would be pictures of women involved. O'Reilly rocks my socks.

P.S. "Don't be a pinhead!" :rofl

Yeah well remember I am a straight guy. However, I am far from a pinhead. As I am sure you know. So why werent you on for awhile? What happened to you?

PS. You gotta admit there are some hott girls on my profile. I mean I know your gay but you cant dismiss that ladies are very beautiful creatures.

Canuck said:
Originally Posted by DocAR

you sure your dilerious

You'llhave to forgive me. I forgot that your memory expires after 24 hours and you cannot remember what BS you posted earlier in a post and its FAR too difficut for you to go looking for you own BS.

Medy.jpg

SKILMATIC said:
Yeah well remember I am a straight guy. However, I am far from a pinhead. As I am sure you know. So why werent you on for awhile? What happened to you?

There was a lot of personal stuff that I needed to deal with..and school has been consuming my life lol.

SKILMATIC said:
PS. You gotta admit there are some hott girls on my profile. I mean I know your gay but you cant dismiss that ladies are very beautiful creatures.

Women do have a very beautiful form.

There was a lot of personal stuff that I needed to deal with..and school has been consuming my life lol.

Women do have a very beautiful form.

O ok thats what I thought.

Women are just beautiful. Especially hot ones :cool: . Eva longoria is my personal favorite actress.

SKILMATIC said:
O ok thats what I thought.

Women are just beautiful. Especially hot ones :cool: . Eva longoria is my personal favorite actress.

:lol: To each his own.

:lol: To each his own.

So what actor do you like? If I was gay I would prolly like Josh Hartnett

SKILMATIC said:
So what actor do you like? If I was gay I would prolly like Josh Hartnett

I'm not a fan of theatre men...they bring their drama with them when they leave the set. In terms of music, I like Dhani Lennevald...insanely attractive and has an accent. So you're a Josh Hartnett guy? Interesting heh.

I'm not a fan of theatre men...they bring their drama with them when they leave the set. In terms of music, I like Dhani Lennevald...insanely attractive and has an accent. So you're a Josh Hartnett guy? Interesting heh.

I dont know who that is.

Back
Top Bottom