• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Soldiers: Aim Was To Destroy Pot, Not Use It

theangryamerican

Can't stop the signal...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Home Headlines
Fort Carson soldiers accused of breaking into a medical marijuana dispensary in Colorado Springs told police they planned to destroy the marijuana -- not smoke or sell it.

The Gazette reports that a police affidavit says two of the three suspects told police they were trying to get rid of the marijuana.

Police say the three were arrested Nov. 13 on second-degree burglary charges after they accidentally locked themselves in dispensary during a burglary attempt. Officers say they were on an unrelated call around 2 a.m. when they heard someone banging on glass inside the dispensary.
I don't know about you, but I find their story totally believable.

I knew someone who told us that he was a freelance DEA agent who sought out and incinerated marijuana.

I rolled my eyes.

Perhaps these guys were also freelance agents of similar ilk?

Always glad to see our law enforcement targeting pot instead of rapists and murderers. Or investigating the white collar criminals who put us into this recession.

Always glad to see our law enforcement targeting pot instead of rapists and murderers. Or investigating the white collar criminals who put us into this recession.

I guess breaking and entering is not an issue for you..... :roll:

I guess breaking and entering is not an issue for you..... :roll:

But this was done by the heroes of this nation. Soldiers are just so honorable and great. They should be let off with this crime because they are heroes like the police, etc.

Anyways the soldiers were probably intention was to steal the pot and sell you know be their own gang.

Back
Top Bottom