• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Social Experiment: Asking Guys to Have Sex

Gathomas88

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Social Experiment: Asking Guys For Sex

This is freaking hilarious. :lamo

Oh, and in case anyone's curious, there was a male version of the experiment too.

Considering the rather thorough trouncing this guy's self-esteem seems to have taken in the process of making the video though, I kind of doubt that he'll be going anywhere near another woman for at least a couple of months. :lol:

Last edited:

Oh, and in case anyone's curious, there was a male version of the experiment to.

Considering the rather thorough trouncing his self-esteem seems to have gotten in the process of making the video though, I kind of doubt that he'll be going anywhere near another woman for at least a couple of months. :lol:

Believe it or not that's how it generally happens. Except maybe you have at least a few dates, one date or even coffee. Usually out of the blue just desperate, immature guys or hookers, drunks and looney women ask.

The guy video was funny as hell.

Oh, and in case anyone's curious, there was a male version of the experiment too.

Considering the rather thorough trouncing his self-esteem seems to have taken in the process of making the video though, I kind of doubt that he'll be going anywhere near another woman for at least a couple of months. :lol:

I've actually heard that one way to overcome fear of rejection is to simply ask 100 women out in one day. By the end, its just not as scary anymore.

Believe it or not that's how it generally happens. Except maybe you have at least a few dates, one date or even coffee. Usually out of the blue just desperate, immature guys or hookers, drunks and looney women ask.

The guy video was funny as hell.

I've actually heard that one way to overcome fear of rejection is to simply ask 100 women out in one day. By the end, its just not as scary anymore.

Of course. Any guy can tell you that basically the only reliable way to get sex out of women is to simply play the odds and hope that at least one of the women you approach happens to go for it.

You've just got to use a choose a more socially acceptable venue for it than this guy did. A subtler approach probably wouldn't have hurt his chances either. :lol:

Last edited:
Of course. Any guy can tell you that basically the only to reliable get sex out of women is to simply play the odds and hope that at least one of the women you approach happens to go for it.

You've just got to use a choose a more socially acceptable venue for it than this guy did. A subtler approach probably wouldn't have hurt his chances either. :lol:

I agree his black socks with shorts and unsubtle technique were a non starter. Most of the women looked stunned before they answered. You rarely just blurt out "wanna have sex" like a 16 yr old. A romantic moment leads to a seductive look and kiss, then it's on.

I agree his black socks with shorts and unsubtle technique were a non starter. Most of the women looked stunned before they answered. You rarely just blurt out "wanna have sex" like a 16 yr old. A romantic moment leads to a seductive look and kiss, then it's on.

Exactly. His technique isn't terribly different from what most guys might do in a night club or bar. It's his execution and the circumstances that are off.

Even if they aren't inclined to accept the invitation, women sort of expect to be propositioned in some form or another when they're out on the town at night.

Shopping at the mall? Ehh... Not so much.

We men, of course, don't really give a crap either way, which is exactly why the female version had such a significantly higher success rate. lol

Exactly. His technique isn't terribly different from what most guys might do in a night club or bar. It's his execution and the circumstances that are off.

Even if they aren't inclined to accept the invitation, women sort of expect to be propositioned in some form or another when they're out on the town at night.

Shopping at the mall? Ehh... Not so much.

We men, of course, don't really give a crap either way, which is exactly why the female version had such a significantly higher success rate. lol

Men love the direct approach because it's easy, especially with a little hottie they normally wouldn't get...lol

But women usually want a more sophisticated approach, even when they're on the town-prowl-hunt. You start out with small talk, buy a drink or two, dance a little, then maybe some necking at the car.

That guy had horribly bad luck. 100 asked and 100 rejections. One summer when I lived at the beach in MD we did just what he did from time to time, in all we figured it worked out to about a 10% success rate. Of course, everyone at the beach was there to party and score, so perhaps that helped. And to be honest, 9 rejections for one success, being so direct, was often worth it to skip all the stupid games.

I realize that I am dating myself here, but wth ever happened to the idea of love first, then sex? :lol:

I realize that I am dating myself here, but wth ever happened to the idea of love first, then sex? :lol:

That's for when you are older and want to settle down...

Considering the rather thorough trouncing this guy's self-esteem seems to have taken in the process of making the video though, I kind of doubt that he'll be going anywhere near another woman for at least a couple of months. :lol:

Hmm....the video said he was 0/100 but the gay guy did say yes.......hard to say if that was a win or not.

Just proves the old truism;

Men go out hoping to have sex, women go out KNOWING they can have sex.

It was hilarious, and I was frankly a little surprised at how many of the guys said no, and seemed uncomfortable about the proposition. :)

I think they were just kind of suspicious that there might be an ulterior motive involved. After all, I think we all know what people say about things that seem "too good to be true."

I loved the one guy's reaction. "I better not get robbed now." :lamo

Last edited:
I think they were just kind of suspicious that there might be some sort of ulterior motive involved. You know what they say about things that seem "too good to be true."

I loved the one guy's reaction. "I better not get robbed now." :lamo

I wonder what she told them once she got them off camera.....

I'm sure a couple of them were disappointed! :lol:

Haha- that's what I was wondering as I watched the vid. :lol:

I'm not going to lie. I'd be kind of peeved.

I sincerely hope that at least a couple of those guys got her number. The whole thing's sort of cruel otherwise. :lol:

Last edited:
It was hilarious, and I was frankly a little surprised at how many of the guys said no, and seemed uncomfortable about the proposition. :)

Getting propositioned out of the blue by a hot chick is one of those things that's either going to turn into a letter to Penthouse or one of those things you'll never speak of again.....safe money is on the latter.

Chances are likely that any woman who does that for real is going to lead the guy to some fleabag motel room where 3 or 4 guys will beat his ass and rob him blind. Yeah, I can see the skepticism.

I'm not going to lie. I'd be kind of peeved.

I hope that at least a couple of those guys got her number. The whole thing's sort of cruel otherwise. :lol:

I guess I don't have to ask what YOUR answer would have been! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom