• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So, you're worried about global warming?

Well that’s about the stupidest link to reply to a post I’ve ever seen in this section.

I’m guessing my last reply was beyond your comprehension.

It’s quite telling you think environmental problems are solved if you can’t see them though. The lasting environmental impact from a pole of garbage in the street vs. a pile of garbage in a landfill is about identical.

I agree, you can't control the planet. Try cleaning up the garbage patch floating at sea and the rat-infested piles of Portland.

Man-made pollution includes human-produced CO2.

It also includes human waste on the sidewalks of San Francisco.

Liberals look straight past that to blame conservatives.

Leftists are not particularly bright. They consider climate and pollution to be the same thing. They are unable to distinguish the difference between carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide. That is because leftists have been indoctrinated instead of educated.

Guess who the biggest polluters are on the planet? Leftists, naturally. Leftists are defined by their hypocrisy.
They purposely like to homogenize words, skewing definitions.

Some do it by being intellectually deceptive, others are just dupes to it.

They no longer specify AGW, or antropogenic clime change. They just lump it all now as climate change.

They purposely like to homogenize words, skewing definitions.

Some do it by being intellectually deceptive, others are just dupes to it.

They no longer specify AGW, or antropogenic clime change. They just lump it all now as climate change.

More psychological projection.

I agree, you can't control the planet. Try cleaning up the garbage patch floating at sea and the rat-infested piles of Portland.

And excess human-produced CO2 that is polluting the atmosphere and thereby causing global warming.

And excess human-produced CO2 that is polluting the atmosphere and thereby causing global warming.

You sprinted past a dozen stolen shopping carts filled with homeless debris to post your message.

You also crossed the bridge over the polluted river filled with Monsano-Bayer chemicals.

Neither did you comment on the piles of trash strewn all over downtown.

You aren't going to manipulate the planet's climate, so focus on pollution. Like all that which you drive past every day.

You sprinted past a dozen stolen shopping carts filled with homeless debris to post your message.

You also crossed the bridge over the polluted river filled with Monsano-Bayer chemicals.

Neither did you comment on the piles of trash strewn all over downtown.

You aren't going to manipulate the planet's climate, so focus on pollution. Like all that which you drive past every day.

We are already manipulating the climate in a NEGATIVE manner and we need to acknowledge that and take RESPONSIBILITY for correcting it.

We are already manipulating the climate in a NEGATIVE manner and we need to acknowledge that and take RESPONSIBILITY for correcting it.

Did you trip over those derelict, tarp-covered, broken down RV's leaking oil and gas to post again?

Are you going to join AL Gore and John Kerry flying all over the planet to accept awards while ignoring the pollution at the airport?

Climate Alarmists are the biggest pack of fools on the planet. They cry about the weather from atop a garbage heap.

Did you trip over those derelict, tarp-covered, broken down RV's leaking oil and gas to post again?

Are you going to join AL Gore and John Kerry flying all over the planet to accept awards while ignoring the pollution at the airport?

Climate Alarmists are the biggest pack of fools on the planet. They cry about the weather from atop a garbage heap.

Psychological projection.

Psychological projection.

You're denying the obvious: pollution in all its forms is a greater threat to mankind than the earth's variance in climate.

Man-made pollution is a subject which can be addressed, but instead for some reason, you sprint right past it to tout some liberal narrative.

What part of the left wing MMGW crisis deals with pesticides, fertilizers, farm run-off, plastic, forever chemicals, shipping and trucking, litter and land fills?

Which chapter of the Democratic Party platform deals with broken down motor homes spilling human waste in liberal cities? None, that's right.

You're denying the obvious: pollution in all its forms is a greater threat to mankind than the earth's variance in climate.

Man-made pollution is a subject which can be addressed, but instead for some reason, you sprint right past it to tout some liberal narrative.

What part of the left wing MMGW crisis deals with pesticides, fertilizers, farm run-off, plastic, forever chemicals, shipping and trucking, litter and land fills?

Which chapter of the Democratic Party platform deals with broken down motor homes spilling human waste in liberal cities? None, that's right.

The present “Earth’s variance in climate” is caused by human-produced CO2 and it is thus humans who must take RESPONSIBILITY for addressing it. Like all the rest of the problems, the underlying factor is rampant overpopulation of Homo sapiens on a worldwide basis.

The present “Earth’s variance in climate” is caused by human-produced CO2 and it is thus humans who must take RESPONSIBILITY for addressing it. Like all the rest of the problems, the underlying factor is rampant overpopulation of Homo sapiens on a worldwide basis.

How many polluted marine harbors did you pass by to tell me this? How many chemical plants built on a river and discharging their waste into it did you have to ignore in order to repeat your climate nonsense? That has nothing to do with clean drinking water or fish containing dangerous mercury levels. The entire climate crisis hoax is about taxing and wealth realignment, not preventing some catastrophe.

Whatever the catastrophe is, stopping it is unattainable, and therefore "we're on the brink of catastrophe" is the rallying cry for "More laws, taxes, and donations are needed".

Also a good opportunity to "shut down disinformation and control speech" because we know how much speech is damaging the environment. What democrats don't talk about are policies that can actually bring environmental change, like shutting down actual serial polluters.

disgraceful

i think the OP missed an opportunity though. the title should be about Japan.

LOL you havent posted a damn thing about them, so stop lying!

You haven't posted a damn thing to support your right wing denier talking points, so quit lying!

You haven't posted a damn thing to support your right wing denier talking points, so quit lying!

The only person in denial is you denying that Agri-Chem pollution is a greater threat to the planet than MMGW tax plan.

Reactions: PoS
The only person in denial is you denying that Agri-Chem pollution is a greater threat to the planet than MMGW tax plan.

Except that I never said that. Why all the Strawmen falsehoods from you?

I dont need to prove anything since youre the one who keeps claiming the world is gonna end due to climate change. All I have to do is challenge you to prove it, and since you cant, then its obvious youre lying. I win! :LOL:

I dont need to prove anything since youre the one who keeps claiming the world is gonna end due to climate change. All I have to do is challenge you to prove it, and since you cant, then its obvious youre lying. I win! :LOL:

I said no such thing. You do know that strawmanning is not valid debate, right?

It also includes human waste on the sidewalks of San Francisco.

Liberals look straight past that to blame conservatives.

Liberals want to support those homeless people. Liberals want universal healthcare. Liberals want strong social safety nets.

You oppose all of these things, which means you're the one trying to keep people homeless.

Back
Top Bottom