• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So you think Black lives matter? Sudan/Islam and child abuse

BLM is a thinly disguised anti-white group. I only see them upset when a black person is harmed by a white person. The spectacular amount of black-on-black violence doesn't seem to be on their radar.

BLM is a lightning rod for racists. I only see them happy when painting all BLM in a bad light or complaining BLM aren't doing enough about shit they can't control on the other side of the globe.

BLM is a lightning rod for racists. I only see them happy when painting all BLM in a bad light or complaining BLM aren't doing enough about shit they can't control on the other side of the globe.

BS.

Not only that, but it's disingenuous, lazy BS.

I dont give a **** what people are concerned about. You can pretend to be concerned about whatever you like. My comment did not address other peoples concern...it addressed the fact that black lives simply do not matter.

Who exactly are you faulting for not caring about black lives? All White Americans? All non-black people the world round?

Who exactly are you faulting for not caring about black lives? All White Americans? All non-black people the world round?
Again...you are looking at 'fault' where I am simply stating a fact. If you study history you learn from facts. If you try to judge history you find 'fault'.

Here is a fact. Approx 40 million people in the world, mostly brown and black, are slaves. TODAY. No one gives a ****. In the US approx 16,000 black Americans die from violent crimes every year at the hands of black people. No one gives a ****. Children in black American communites die at a much higher rate than any other racial group, mostly from abuse and/or neglect. Black American women are raped at a much higher rate than all other racial groups. No one gives a ****. Saying 'black lives matter' is a cruel and pathetic lie. The only 'black lives the matter are the ones that can be used and exploited for political gain.

That is simply a fact.

Thats why leftists make martyrs of scumbags that die when they are killed by cops but ignore children when they are killed by black Americans.

They dont matter.

Maybe thats everyones 'fault'. But its true.

Again...you are looking at 'fault' where I am simply stating a fact. If you study history you learn from facts. If you try to judge history you find 'fault'.

Here is a fact. Approx 40 million people in the world, mostly brown and black, are slaves. TODAY. No one gives a ****. In the US approx 16,000 black Americans die from violent crimes every year at the hands of black people. No one gives a ****. Children in black American communites die at a much higher rate than any other racial group, mostly from abuse and/or neglect. Black American women are raped at a much higher rate than all other racial groups. No one gives a ****. Saying 'black lives matter' is a cruel and pathetic lie. The only 'black lives the matter are the ones that can be used and exploited for political gain.

That is simply a fact.

Thats why leftists make martyrs of scumbags that die when they are killed by cops but ignore children when they are killed by black Americans.

They dont matter.

Maybe thats everyones 'fault'. But its true.

Well, your POV is clearer to me now.

Back
Top Bottom