• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So you think Black lives matter? Sudan/Islam and child abuse

Tim the plumber

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Thousands of boys are kept in chains, tortured and abused in Islamic schools across Sudan - with younger children raped by older students, investigation reveals

I would like to see some of the energy of the BLM protesters focused on the real horror of the world.

The dumbest argument imaginable: "You can't worry about the violence in your own country until you solve the violence in every other country on earth!"

Save us your fake outrage. Not once since you've been here have you given one single rat's ass about dying children in Sudan, until now when you could use them as a political prop.

The dumbest argument imaginable: "You can't worry about the violence in your own country until you solve the violence in every other country on earth!"

Save us your fake outrage. Not once since you've been here have you given one single rat's ass about dying children in Sudan, until now when you could use them as a political prop.
I am very glad am not so malignatly minded as you.

Most black teenagers say racism has little effect on day-to-day lives

But that was back then before,,,,,,,,, er,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well the world had to become racially aware, or racistas we used to call it.

This avoidance of real problems to try to fix a none problem is the issue. You are a prime example of a completly useless person because you focus your energies negativetly.

But that was back then before,,,,,,,,, er,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well the world had to become racially aware, or racistas we used to call it.

This avoidance of real problems to try to fix a none problem is the issue. You are a prime example of a completly useless person because you focus your energies negativetly.

You're starting threads on internet forums whining about racial equality and postulating racism was never a problem until we were aware of it, so don't for one second try to lecture me on negativity. Hard pass.

In Uganda, people save on everything they can. There is a service for delivering the dead from the morgue home to relatives. A hearse is an unacceptable luxury, and a scooter comes to the rescue. It does not matter that the deceased ride with fixed limbs, but quickly and cheaply.
Ems3JRmXIAAJ0Bo

While you and the liberals on here totally ignore the dying kids on our city streets.

While you and the liberals on here totally ignore the dying kids on our city streets.
Republicans want those poor children to starve and want to cut their food stamps and the social programs that might save them. Save us the lies, you don't care about them and your politics reflect that.

Name one thing Trump and his administration has done to help starving American children.

Republicans want those poor children to starve and want to cut their food stamps and the social programs that might save them. Save us the lies, you don't care about them and your politics reflect that. You're also wildly off topic.

Nice heart tugging response, but it's just another hate filled lie that falls right in line with all the other liberal faux rage.

Nice heart tugging response, but it's just another hate filled lie that falls right in line with all the other liberal faux rage.
I noticed you couldn't name one single thing Trump and his administration have done to help America's starving and desperate children. You only care about using them as props, you don't support ANYTHING that might actually help them. Save us your fake outrage.

I noticed you couldn't name one single thing Trump and his administration have done to help America's starving and desperate children. You only care about using them as props, you don't support ANYTHING that might actually help them. Save us your fake outrage.
Would a large increase in employment not count as helping poor people?

There was a time when rappers condemned whites abusing blacks in South Africa.

I guess brown people abusing blacks in Sudan doesn’t inspire the same level of righteousness. For that matter, Leftist blacks have always ignored Muslim culpability for organized slavery. Strange bedfellows and all that.

Was that at the start of his term or at the point of Corona hitting?
So you admit it was under trump.

Does trump get credit for unemployment at the start of his term? Did he use magic? Lol

So you admit it was under trump.

Does trump get credit for unemployment at the start of his term? Did he use magic? Lol
I do not know what has happened in this wrold where absolute dismissal of plain truth is the way massive fractions of society choose to think. You have abandoned honesty.

I do not know what has happened in this wrold where absolute dismissal of plain truth is the way massive fractions of society choose to think. You have abandoned honesty.
I accept your concession

I had a good discussion with Patch Adams back in...what...2006...and he explained his anger by saying that Americans dont know the misery that people in Laos and Cambodia and other countries experience. My response to him was that I dont need to travel to Asia to see misery...I can see it right in our own back yard. And while I can respect the work he does with his charitable organization, I think its lunacy to step over bodies to get to new found victims.

Sure...there are problems in the Sudan. There are problems all across the globe. Slavery is alive and well, and it happens even in our own hemisphere. Estimates are that there are as many as 46 million slaves TODAY. But in the context of black lives 'mattering'...hell...are we just going to overlook the poverty in black American communities STILL? The child abuse and neglect that goes in those communties STILL? The rape of black women that occurs in those communities STILL? The high rates of domestic violence that occurs in those communities STILL? The day to day violence and deaths that occur in those communities STILL?

People dont like to hear the truth, but black lives DO NOT MATTER. Its not that they shouldnt...they just dont.

This avoidance of real problems to try to fix a none problem is the issue. You are a prime example of a completely useless person because you focus your energies negatively.
The mayor of Atlanta made a public statement about the police in her city claiming she was afraid every time her kids left the house. thats the kind of mindless leftist shit that feeds the anti-cop hysteria that is destroying the country. Oh...Im not saying she shoudlnt fear for the safety of her children...but the people that she should fear are not cops...they are the other black people that live in her city. Its ridiculous to the point of laughable anymore that these idiots will see the day to day violence that kills 16,000 black Americans a year and sees hundreds of thousands of them harmed every year at the hands of other black people and will publicly shit themselves over cops, or statues, or flags....while ignoring the very people doing the killing. Hell....worse than ignoring...they turn them into ****ing martyrs.

I would like to see some of the energy of the BLM protesters focused on the real horror of the world.

How much more so ought the energy of election and climate change deniers be focused here as well?

I had a good discussion with Patch Adams back in...what...2006...and he explained his anger by saying that Americans dont know the misery that people in Laos and Cambodia and other countries experience. My response to him was that I dont need to travel to Asia to see misery...I can see it right in our own back yard. And while I can respect the work he does with his charitable organization, I think its lunacy to step over bodies to get to new found victims.

Sure...there are problems in the Sudan. There are problems all across the globe. Slavery is alive and well, and it happens even in our own hemisphere. Estimates are that there are as many as 46 million slaves TODAY. But in the context of black lives 'mattering'...hell...are we just going to overlook the poverty in black American communities STILL? The child abuse and neglect that goes in those communties STILL? The rape of black women that occurs in those communities STILL? The high rates of domestic violence that occurs in those communities STILL? The day to day violence and deaths that occur in those communities STILL?

People dont like to hear the truth, but black lives DO NOT MATTER. Its not that they shouldnt...they just dont.

By that logic, black celebrities should be entirely concerned only with conditions in this country, and none of them should ever have said word one about South African conditions.

But they did say quite a bit, and the overall silence regarding Muslim abuses makes a remarkable contrast to that earlier volubility on foreign race relations.

By that logic, black celebrities should be entirely concerned only with conditions in this country, and none of them should ever have said word one about South African conditions.

But they did say quite a bit, and the overall silence regarding Muslim abuses makes a remarkable contrast to that earlier volubility on foreign race relations.
I dont give a **** what people are concerned about. You can pretend to be concerned about whatever you like. My comment did not address other peoples concern...it addressed the fact that black lives simply do not matter.

Back
Top Bottom