• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So, you swear by "peer-reviewed" scientific studies huh?

Except he was not. Might try reading the source and discovering what it actually says. Might also want to learn what peer review is, and open source journals. Educating yourself on a topic you want to comment on is a good idea.

:roll:

My boss and i were discussing this one on Friday. this study was designed to see which of the open access journals were legitimate. the peer review for regular journals is rigorous. i just spent the last four months doing two revisions on the paper we just got published; one revision required extensive work and a whole series of new experiments. i can assure you from personal experience that legitimate journals are thoroughly reviewed before publication.

Back
Top Bottom