• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So you refuse to wear a mask.

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Alaska Airlines said it had suspended State Senator Lora Reinbold from flying because she refused to comply with its mask rules. Alaska Airlines has suspended an Alaska state lawmaker from its flights for violating its mask policies, the company said.Apr 26, 2021

She also claimed she had some type of special privilege to not wear a mask.

Mask up to fly or stay on the ground, your choice.

Alaska Airlines said it had suspended State Senator Lora Reinbold from flying because she refused to comply with its mask rules. Alaska Airlines has suspended an Alaska state lawmaker from its flights for violating its mask policies, the company said.Apr 26, 2021

Mask IQ test.jpg

My bottom line is that it hasn't been shown to be all that transmissible outside. MA dropped the mask requirement for outside + distancing. Indoors you need it.

I have stopped wearing a mask to walk, instead giving people a 6+ foot birth. And I don't run in a mask either (I do go on an altered route where very few people walk).

That said, I followed any restrictions. I'm no asshole who doesn't care about getting people killed. It's just that if the science says a mask isn't going to help them in certain circumstances, I'm not going to bother unless I have to. 🤷

Follow the science. Except when the science doesn't fit the democrats agenda.

Bravo Alaska Airlines !!

Not wearing a mask at the airport, in an airplane, is just stupid.

It is. Super dumb. But people will do anything just to carry on their lives. Even if being stupid (by wearing a mask) is a requirement to do so.

Bonus: Alaska is the only airline flying that route....

My bottom line is that it hasn't been shown to be all that transmissible outside. MA dropped the mask requirement for outside + distancing. Indoors you need it.

I have stopped wearing a mask to walk, instead giving people a 6+ foot birth. And I don't run in a mask either (I do go on an altered route where very few people walk).

That said, I followed any restrictions. I'm no asshole who doesn't care about getting people killed. It's just that if the science says a mask isn't going to help them in certain circumstances, I'm not going to bother unless I have to. 🤷
I still have my mask at the ready around my neck when I take my long daily walk with my dog in an open space park. I usually don't have to get near people, but I still pull it up if I do. Many others do the same, even if outdoors. If I can keep a good distance, I won't use the mask, but still doing it for 6'. I don't plan on ditching the mask too soon, and I don't plan on flying, but I would definitely wear it on a plane or anywhere indoors.

I agree, but there's plenty of stupid people out there, they prove it time and time again.

Who does she thibk she is John Kerry?

I still have my mask at the ready around my neck when I take my long daily walk with my dog in an open space park. I usually don't have to get near people, but I still pull it up if I do. Many others do the same, even if outdoors. If I can keep a good distance, I won't use the mask, but still doing it for 6'. I don't plan on ditching the mask too soon, and I don't plan on flying, but I would definitely wear it on a plane or anywhere indoors.

You keep a mask for outdoors in case people come near you with slight brief incidental contact?? Have you not been paying attention to the science for the last year???

That isn't how this virus spreads. It mainly spread INDOORS between people who have a bit more sustained close contact after the viral load is increased. Outside there is basically NO WAY to catch it from someone else unless you are practically on top of them huffing and puffing.

You liberals crack me up. LOL

Who does she thibk she is John Kerry?
Yes. She thought John Kerry was doing the right thing. She was wrong, like Kerry. Now she pays the penalty for being an imbecile.

Back
Top Bottom