• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So who shops at Wal-Mart

I love Walmart. It's only 2 miles away and I feel like I am on vacations in Tijuana.

When I walk up to the check out, poof, and I am in India. A truly amazing experience.

Then, I get into my Japanese Lexus, go home to see what is going on at debatepolitics.com on my Korean monitor.

On weekends, I watch my granddaughters play with their toys - all from China - and realize again that only they, the girls, were made in the USA.

Wal-Mart.

Excellent opportunities for the mobility enabled, better than fed average pay, and if one is so inclined to be paid so in exchange for reliable and commensurate output... you can advance.

Plus! You can feed your kids!

These little ****s that hate have barely worked to feed themselves let alone someone else...

I'm at Walmart almost every weekend for one thing or another. Our Walmart isn't in the ghetto, or next to a truck stop. I have yet to see any "people of Walmart" at my store. It's actually in better shape than the smug-shop Target which is in the same outdoor mall.

Back
Top Bottom