• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So when’s George Zimmerman gonna get his?

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Obviously he can’t keep going on like this. It just isn’t right. Retrial?

Last edited:
Honestly I don’t know. I guess I’d call for a retrial personally.

Yeah screw our judicial system just keep trying people until you get the desired results. Or better yet screw the courts all together and just let public opinion determine their innocence without any evidence or trial. /s

Still don't know what you're talking about. Did something happen with him in the last 5 years?
It’s just shitty. He’s a terroristic troll that like OJ before him wasn’t meant to be found innocent and he’s still causing trouble for people and probably will kill another person someday. It just pains me every time I think about that case.

Obviously you need to think about this some more until you get it right.
Juries have too much power. All it can take is just one dumbass to ruin justice for a case. Casey Anthony and OJ got away with their murders because of juries and we all know they were guilty. We need to put something in place that can guarantee justice if the jury is corrupt or just plain bad at their role.

Last edited:
Well, he is a piece of shit and deserves to get hit by a car, but also don't post drunk.

Well, he is a piece of shit and deserves to get hit by a car, but also don't post drunk.
Who’s gonna do it though? Seems like enough people hate him where one person would’ve ****ing done it by now lol

Like many other people in this country, I was astonished and very much pleased that the jury had the guts to acquit Mr. Z.

Honestly I don’t know. I guess I’d call for a retrial personally.
Call for a retrial???

LMAO uhm based on what? do you know how laws and trials work?

with that said George ZImmerman is a piece of shit human being and him being found not guilty was a tragedy but you cant just retail him based on feelings thats not how things work

Someone want to explain the purpose of this thread? I haven't heard any news about Zimmerman except he was selling his gun.

The purpose? It's all in the name of the poster who made the thread...

Call for a retrial???

LMAO uhm based on what? do you know how laws and trials work?

with that said George ZImmerman is a piece of shit human being and him being found not guilty was a tragedy but you cant just retail him based on feelings thats not how things work
Well maybe laws can be rewritten.

Injustice has been delivered by trials too many times. We should change the laws so that it’s less likely to happen. And it’d be nice if someone could at least beat up Zimmerman in the meantime. Lol Not me though.

Pretty sure it wasn’t guts. Pretty sure it was racism.

Thank you for your opinion.

Many people agree with you.

And many people (including me) feel that there was no "racism."

There was simply a badly behaved boy and Mr. Z. was forced to defend himself.

Injustice has been delivered by trials too many times. We should change the laws so that it’s less likely to happen. And it’d be nice if someone could at least beat up Zimmerman in the meantime. Lol Not me though.

so you are promoting vigilante justice? that always ends badly.

Well maybe laws can be rewritten.

rewritten to what?

say you can be retried over and over again until somebody gets the results they want? LMAO

no thanks. But I get it now. You have zero clue how laws, rights, and trials work.

Ironic post is ironic!

Zimmerman created the situation that lead to as you say the badly behaved boy.

He is a piece of garbage, but no he should not be retried. Our system of justice is clear on that.

rewritten to what?

say you can be retried over and over again until somebody gets the results they want? LMAO

no thanks. But I get it now. You have zero clue how laws, rights, and trials work.
No. This just happens too much. We need to change something.

Zimmerman created the situation that lead to as you say the badly behaved boy.

He is a piece of garbage, but no he should not be retried. Our system of justice is clear on that.
Why believe in a system that ****s up like this? Clearly something went wrong and clearly that needs to change.

Back
Top Bottom