• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So what is Bi-Dumb plan for construction of the WALL!?

Reported.

it refers to Punkinhead's escalator ride in 2015. if you'd like to participate in humor, please stay current on cultural references.

it refers to Punkinhead's escalator ride in 2015. if you'd like to participate in humor, please stay current on cultural references.
This thread is not for that. Please stop commenting outside of OP.

This thread is not for that. Please stop commenting outside of OP.

thanks for your advice. i will certainly consider it carefully at some point not ever.

Idiot leftists think walls dont work...except the walls they build around their mansions and the nations capital building.

Last edited:
I don't think paying billions of dollars for a wall that people can circumvent in a multitude of ways is a great solution to the problem. Like most things with Republicans, it was a dumb, oversimplified strategy to address a complicated issue.

And now it stands as a monument to Trump's ego and lies.
And failure...when did Mexico pay?

You can’t make it against the law to hire illegal immigrants without first granting amnesty and providing a direct pathway to citizenship.
Why not? Please explain.

A clear plan has to be presented to handle the southern border and immigration. There are 425M people living in South America. There are 128M people living in Mexico. Right now there are hordes of people walking through Central America hoping to walk into the US. They believe they will have a better life if they can get into the USA and they will.

Meanwhile, the United States is dealing with a pandemic, insurrection, high unemployment, unstable housing security, food insecurity and an economy being held together with rubber bands. Americans have inadequate health care coverage and pay more for RX than any other country in the world.

The United States economic system is dog eat dog, rat eat rat. You get what you can grab and hold onto. There is no sort of equitable distribution of the wealth of America among its citizens. So, if you let millions of people walk into the country, admit they are scraping, clawing and fighting for the money at the low end of US economic scale. They do not walk across the border and get jobs on the board of directors at Fortune 500 companies. They come and compete with the least competitive American citizens for minimum wage, pay off the books jobs and other low paying jobs.

They gain admission to our public education system and the education system’s are charged with providing multilingual education for them. The private schools where children already are receiving the best education do not have to take on this economic burden. We have hospitals that by law have to accept any human who shows at any emergence room door. If they are found to be indigent, we set them up with the lowest level of our healthcare system pro bono. Pro bono means free.

Am I against people from South America? No. Am I for the poor of America first? Yes.

Maybe there is a better way. The people who live south of our border in many cases are being cheated by dog eat dog, rat eat rat economic systems that are being run even worse than we run ours. There are many American companies/families doing business down there sucking wealth from these people helping to create their poor living conditions. Venezuela went from livable to live anywhere else.

I won’t even try to show a solution for their problems, except to say we have participated in the exploitation of the country and have allowed tough guy leaders to exploit them. Are we supposed to be some big brother, seems like that’s what the hordes walking to America believe. Why not help them live better there? Look to Africa. What tribe do the De Beers belong? All over the continent, big industry is controlled by people from foreign lands who share wealth inequitably. Hey! Dog eat dog, rat eat rat. So, Europe has an immigration problem.

I have no complete answer to world problems, I just know we cannot allow millions of people to just walk across our border bringing nothing but empty stomachs and a willingness to work for less than we pay our poorest citizens.
All that typing for nothing.

Why not? Please explain.
Because we have tens of millions of illegal immigrants. Massive deportations is the other option in this scenario.

thanks for your advice. i will certainly consider it carefully at some point not ever.
Well you keep doing it and you will get reported sir.

Because we have tens of millions of illegal immigrants. Massive deportations is the other option in this scenario.
Nope. You are wrong. Penalize the companies, they have to fire the 'illegal' workers, and they "deport" themselves.

During the 2008 financial crash, illegal immigration reduced itself a great deal.

The wall was a moronic thing to begin with, something to placate the mouth breathers and knuckle draggers that love Trump.

The rubes never figured out how they got played...

Possibly you didn't read anything I said. I said the wall didn't make sense.

Then why is your thread title demanding Biden plan for wall construction

Then why is your thread title demanding Biden plan for wall construction
A wall between to countries would not work to keep people from coming into the country. It was just a ridiculous waste of money.

A wall around the Capitol is to keep insurrectionist and murders from coming into the Capitol and killing members of congress. If millions of them showed up, they will be successful busting in. Then they would have to be a stronger deterrent.

Back
Top Bottom