• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So what do you believe in

everyone believes in personal responsibility... for the other guy

but when push comes to shove, people just blame others for all that is bad in their life and chalk up all the positive to "their hard work"

humans, a failed species

Not true. I lived my principles and got a small piece of the American dream. BTW hard work was a huge piece of that. As an office machine/computer tech, my territory always had the fewest number of emergency service calls, due to old fashion hard work.

Isnt it amazing how so few liberals can set down a few words what they believe in. Is that because they operate on day to day feeling rather than basic principles? Have they no core principles that rules their life.

:lamo There it is! We knew it was coming. This ^^^ post was the reason you started the thread. Who didn't know? I'll bet you had it written before you posted the OP.

Not true. I lived my principles and got a small piece of the American dream. BTW hard work was a huge piece of that. As an office machine/computer tech, my territory always had the fewest number of emergency service calls, due to old fashion hard work.

yeah right, you worked harder than anyone, you get the credit for that was right in your life

guess what, the hardest i ever worked in my life was when i made the least money, the easiest job i ever had put me in the top 2%

meetings at palatial resorts, fine dinners, late night cocktails, special seats/perks at sporting events...

---------------------

just a FACT I'll share

the biggest determiner of future sucess at birth is your parents socioeconomic place

#1 reason folks do well financially, birth (who you know)
#2 right time right place

these are facts, look it up

your hard work template is propaganda for the masses

So lets try again. Just what do the far left in this forum believe in????

What do I believe in?

Well as it turns out, a good friend of mine stated "a lot of the stuff I believe in" in a video he put out in 2011, which I just discovered this morning. 🤣🤣🤣
So I called him up and yelled at him, "Hey doofus, why didn't I know about this in 2011?"

"Because you met me in 2014."

"Oh...never mind!"
🤣🤣🤣

As I have posted many times, I believe in God, family, country, the Constitution, personal responsibility, and hard work.

So what do the liberals here on the forum believe in?

Please be short and to the point like I have been.
I believe the forum just got a lot better for some reason.

Not true.

The Electoral College is a fair system.

It is a regulator which is always good to have on societies.

Thanks for the belly laugh, man

The electoral college is an antiquated, flawed system that should be ABOLISHED immediately.

Of course, weak republicans DESPERATELY need it in order to compete for the White House these days.

republicans ===> too WEAK to compete on truly level playing fields

Very sad...

Thanks for the belly laugh, man

The electoral college is an antiquated, flawed system that should be ABOLISHED immediately.

Of course, weak republicans DESPERATELY need it in order to compete for the White House these days.

republicans ===> too WEAK to compete on truly level playing fields

Very sad...
Weak, as a bully is weak.

I would not say they are weak, they are very hard to wrestle to the ground and they could break out any instant.

Praying Christians and Russian trolls, do you know where you would be if you didn't have an advantaged schizophrenic who likes to hurt himself?

We'll see, we'll see, I let McConnell keep his seat and lost Florida, Texas and 2016.

But they are desperate, and they have no trust.

Back
Top Bottom