• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So, what are you?

Well?

• Total voters
In a few weeks my wife and I will celebrate our 45th wedding anniversary. In seven different countries she made our home worth living in. Three children, eight grandchildren, and the luckiest break I ever got.:peace

In a few weeks my wife and I will celebrate our 45th wedding anniversary. In seven different countries she made our home worth living in. Three children, eight grandchildren, and the luckiest break I ever got.:peace

if I could, I'd show her this post ...

Married, 30 years two days ago ... no matter where I go with her, I don't want to go home with anyone but her ... we have two boys (22 and 18), both great (btw, at birth they were both 8 pounds 3 ounces ... she jokes saying, "Give me the specs and I put them out.") - the greatest gifts anyone has ever given me ... hope I live long enough to see grandkids (I envy Jack, but don't tell him) ..

Have you heard that old saying that "life is what happens while you're making plans"? ;)If you love someone, go ahead and let it go wherever it leads. Life won't wait for perfect timing.

This is true!

O.K., who told you? At the end of the day, no matter our differences, we share a profound love for our wives and families ... thsat's something ... actually, that's more than something ...

I'm one lucky sumbitch. I've been married for 21 years to a woman who is a far better person than I deserve. She is beautiful and charming and I'm ugly as a mud fence and common. When we go out to eat it often happens that the wait person will look at us and ask, "Separate checks?" LOL! For more than 21 years she has acted as if she hasn't noticed. That's a good woman and I never forget how lucky I am.

Awww!!

Back
Top Bottom